Fopperholic #9 She lies about pics because she’s a Twin Mum in a hurry, but is it chicken or salmon in that curry?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why she feels the need to make a comment that the stand in swimming teacher was South African is beyond me. What’s that go to do with anything!?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Fopperholic has an habit in boxing people in response to comments on her post! Why can’t she just reply, would love to know what she said to this lady.

Why she feels the need to make a comment that the stand in swimming teacher was South African is beyond me. What’s that go to do with anything!?
Because she also has a habit of judging people by appearance and nothing else. We would have saw a stand in swimming teacher, not Fopps 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder if there will be buckets of tea to be spilt after she hosts her last class on Thursday? Surely someone who works for SW will enlighten the internet 😁👍

Reactions: 14
She's prob sent a voice note so the woman cannot share the message as easily the crafty cow! If it was a typed message she could have screen shot it and posted it.
I bet she was an utter witch in that message, she isn't in any way a pleasant person. Shes like a spoilt brat

• Angry
Reactions: 11
For anybody that wants to listen to 14 minutes of cackle behind a camera, watch her new blog!
Lovely to see Grayson crawl but he is so not ready for walk. And what does she not understand about sharing? They are 11 months old they are not going to share for years yet!! She honestly has no patience.
Also lovely to See Lawson beam with the 1-1 time he was having with Grandad.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Another boring vlog really don’t know how she is going to keep any interest up mind you today’s debarcle with the food pics she will be losing followers left right and centre

Reactions: 4
Wow chickabilly has really took offence to the reposting....dying to know what the voice note was 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Wow chickabilly had really took offence to the reposting....dying to know what the voice note was 😂😂
I wonder if she is trying to call her out, in a very subtle way. Fopps has blocked her now, so she can comment without her realising. I too would love to know what was said in the voice message!

Reactions: 5
She’s unravelling. If this was an episode of Criminal Minds she’d start killing off amazing mums and fat people right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.