Fopperholic #89 Fake it in Paris..fake bag & face, fake broken foppertoe, fake marriage Fopp’s let it go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've heard it all now. Volume eater 😂😂😂 I've seen this woman claim she's stuffed after 2 blueberries and 1/4 Grenade bar. She doesn't mention what volume she's talking about so I'm guessing she means filling herself up with volumes of cherry Pepsi max, as for the quinoa in that salad I had to zoom in to find it.
And 14 Fage yoghurts

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She gets asked on Insta about how big her portions are?! She’s living in bleeping la-la land 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What exactly is a volume eater?! Just someone who eats NORMAL sized meals? Which Flops is definitely NOT!! She is beyond deluded that A. She considers herself a “foodie” and B. She thinks she eats big meals?! Absolute whopper.
It’s when you eat a lot more for less calories so bulk meals out with loads of veg or salad

Reactions: 7
What exactly is a volume eater?! Just someone who eats NORMAL sized meals? Which Flops is definitely NOT!! She is beyond deluded that A. She considers herself a “foodie” and B. She thinks she eats big meals?! Absolute whopper.
It’s when people eat things like loads of cauliflower rice or 10 cal jelly’s as there are nominal cals on them. It’s been all over TikTok for months that’s prob where she’s got it from. Behind the times as always

Reactions: 11
Out for drinks later. She only just got back from Paris and she’s abandoning the miracles again 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Out for drinks later. She only just got back from Paris and she’s abandoning the miracles again 🙄
Another Saturday night shipping the boys off??? Why did she have kids she hasn't had her own children on a Saturday night for what nearly two months? I would love so so much to be able to have children but my endo is making it hard. She has no idea how bleeping lucky she is.

I have friends who are parents and are posted abroad in the armed forces and don't get come home much do more parenting than she does in a year. She needs to get a bleeping grip. In a few years the boys will be asking her why she doesn't like spending time with them and why they never stay home maybe she will then finally think about the stupid choices she makes.

Pass the wine this bint is pissing me off.

Reactions: 26
I’m hoping Chris is baby sitting and she’s not ditched them. They will probably be asleep before she goes out but recently she’s been unable to stay in on a Saturday night which makes me wonder why?

Reactions: 16
I’m hoping Chris is baby sitting and she’s not ditched them. They will probably be asleep before she goes out but recently she’s been unable to stay in on a Saturday night which makes me wonder why?
Had a thought if he is then maybe his bit on the side will be round...where oh where is the Tattler who told us about this ..what is the latest tea?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
ooo what was she saying about them.
Will share the bits and add to her wiki. Basically she’s showing the Gucci box full of “crap” - her word for it lol. She’s talking about the minging Gucci tote and she says something like “I don’t normally spend loads and loads of money on a bag but I’ll use it everyday for ever!”

So she’s saying this purchase is expensive to her and a one off. But all over her house aredesigner branded bags. So she’s pretty much saying this Gucci tote is the only real one. Which makes sense as it’s the only thing she treats nicely (better than her boys) and she’ll have it hung on a door rather than the floor.

Attachments

• Haha
Will share the bits and add to her wiki. Basically she’s showing the Gucci box full of “crap” - her word for it lol. She’s talking about the minging Gucci tote and she says something like “I don’t normally spend loads and loads of money on a bag but I’ll use it everyday for ever!”

So she’s saying this purchase is expensive to her and a one off. But all over her house aredesigner branded bags. So she’s pretty much saying this Gucci tote is the only real one. Which makes sense as it’s the only thing she treats nicely (better than her boys) and she’ll have it hung on a door rather than the floor.
i have never believed they are real. Between the bags and the shoes it’s over £12k! This from the woman that couldn’t afford to move the oven when they had the extension!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
i have never believed they are real. Between the bags and the shoes it’s over £12k! This from the woman that couldn’t afford to move the oven when they had the extension!
It’s just so weird that she feels the need to have all these props. No wonder she isn’t happy or fulfilled.

Can’t wait to see what hideous outfit she dons tonight. Wonder if she’ll rewear one of her Paris outfits? X

• Haha
It’s just so weird that she feels the need to have all these props. No wonder she isn’t happy or fulfilled.

Can’t wait to see what hideous outfit she dons tonight. Wonder if she’ll rewear one of her Paris outfits? X
As if!! 😂😂😂

No doubt she will claim she needed something easy to wear and so will have been out shopping to buy something new, same as always! Unless of course she feels like wearing that purple genie monstrosity again!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
As if!! 😂😂😂

No doubt she will claim she needed something easy to wear and so will have been out shopping to buy something new, same as always! Unless of course she feels like wearing that purple genie monstrosity again!!
She’ll probably also post about an imaginary bloated tummy and how brave she is for leaving her boys.

She’ll try and say mums are allowed to go out. But fopps most mums spend time with their kids. She must have hardly seen them in weeks x

Reactions: 19
In January the boys get their hours at nursery so I’m guessing they will be going for 4 days a week that’s my guess!

Reactions: 15
Can’t wait for the basic witch boomerang of glasses being clinked together to prove that she’s out with ‘friends’

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In January the boys get their hours at nursery so I’m guessing they will be going for 4 days a week that’s my guess!
they might not, my little one is at a private nursery and the 15 free hours don’t go that far!

Unless she pulls them out into a pre school attached to a school?

Also with regards to the designer bags. I have a couple myself and when not in use they are kept in their dust bags and in their boxes! Not out to get dirty etc

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.