Fopperholic #88 Fopperholic #88 put the genie back in the lamp we can see your tits and chav stamp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did dogs put the Paris jumper on so people know where to put her

Or was she hoping it was a surprise to New York or something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
FFS who is asking where the jumper is from and who is saying you have a great trip you deserve it ???? Really🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You have to hand it to our Fopps, she is pure solid gold entertainment. ‘PARIS’ has cheered me right up after a night of sick kids

FFS who is asking where the jumper is from and who is saying you have a great trip you deserve it ???? Really🤬
Mad Mazza and Fopsy herself on her old RyanFamilyDiaries finsta

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Fopps the walking cliche. I mean I had my money on her wearing a beret and Chris wearing a string of onions around his neck but there’s still time.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Well I need a bit of cheering up as well so bring on the Paris tit show !.My son-in-law and his young son are poorly with Covid .My daughter (NHS )has to isolate from them and work at home in her bedroom/office.Their cat is dying and my daughter is stressed to high heaven.So Fopps and petite prick let’s be having you , make me 😂

• Sad
When I go to Paris I always feel like a scruffbag! They are so chic and well-dressed with really beautiful high quality coats, shoes etc. She'll struggle as Primarni can't really compete with Sandro/Kooples/Sezane/ French high Street. Oh, that and the fact she doesn't have genuine style! I bet she panic buys something expensive to fit in. I'm sure the designer bags will be out on display immediately as she'll feel threatened 😂

• Haha
Someone has told her they are going on a 'late 40th' celebration to New York.... 😂 😂 😂

I see your trip to Paris and raise it to New York....... she'll be well jel !!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder how long we will have to wait until we get the perspective pic of her appearing to be leaning against the Eiffel Tower or holding the top of it in her fingers 😂 ...even better if she's still wearing her Paris jumper 😂

eiffel.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I hope she comes back with Covid.

Nor bad Covid just enough to stop her going to soft play & the gym for a week or so. But then if she gets covid it’s an excuse to palm her miracles off on Mad Mazza to prevent them from getting it 😬

Reactions: 11
When I go to Paris I always feel like a scruffbag! They are so chic and well-dressed with really beautiful high quality coats, shoes etc. She'll struggle as Primarni can't really compete with Sandro/Kooples/Sezane/ French high Street. Oh, that and the fact she doesn't have genuine style! I bet she panic buys something expensive to fit in. I'm sure the designer bags will be out on display immediately as she'll feel threatened 😂
And clocked as fakes in an instant.

The police take counterfeit products very seriously as fashion is such an important part of the economy.

Reactions: 14
Here we go , the tit show has started, I’m drawing up my seat😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That hotel will of cost them about a grand alone - just searched it on booking. com ! It does look lovely but if you're doing touristy things you don't really need a fancy pants hotel - just a base for the night ! Looks like it has a spa/pool etc ...... I honestly don't know where they find the money from .... !!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Is she duck gonna miss her boys. Pull the other one fopps! 🤣
She’s bloody hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That hotel will of cost them about a grand alone - just searched it on booking. com ! It does look lovely but if you're doing touristy things you don't really need a fancy pants hotel - just a base for the night ! Looks like it has a spa/pool etc ...... I honestly don't know where they find the money from .... !!
I'm seeing it for 150 per couple per night? I did what you did and had a snoop 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.