Fopperholic #88 Fopperholic #88 put the genie back in the lamp we can see your tits and chav stamp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are all the bits over that pile of spew on a plate?
I think I was a little bit sick in my mouth! It looks vile! I'm so glad we are educated that if we add anything it will be more calories. I wouldn't have known that thanks Fopps 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Let’s be honest….the “foodie” hasn’t actually made Spanish chicken, she has made chicken in tomato sauce. The two ingredients that make Spanish chicken, Spanish, are the two things she has left out because her warped mind still classes them as “high syn” so she avoids them.
And what are the extra bits that she puts into the boys chicken in tomato sauce?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
On what planet is that Spanish chicken?

Also she’s got 9 comments, 1 is her own and 3 are these:ROFLMAO:
DA61BDF0-F3E3-4595-956A-BB5D7AD4DB42.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Another new thread for Nicola..Does she not realise how annoying and fake she really is...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I've got Christina (Agrivator) Aguilera's song in my head. Fopps' outfit was like something Christina would have worn... 20 years ago!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
It is amazing how quickly she can delete genuine comments just because they aren’t kissing her arse, but comments which are clearly spam are still there an hour later. Desperate!

Reactions: 22
That was the first ever meal my (now) husband made for me 29 years ago bless him..... 🥰 🥰

Aye up @Ellsbells123 the Realslimshady has beat us to it .... 🤪 🤪 it's usually me or you who are first off the mark for new thread day.... xxx
Hubs gone away for the night with work so I was on it 😉

Very randomly just tried Fopps latest filter on my bedtime face...wow! What a difference it makes! No filters Fopps?! I saw her in the flesh recently and no word of a lie her resting witch face looks like one of pure shock. I was expecting it to relax but it didn't! I think it might be time to relax on the botox and fillers my love 😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.