Fopperholic #8 There’s spit on her lashes & the kids have been rejected but it’s okay Fopps lost 3 stone (2.5 corrected)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing constructive to say, because this woman makes me sick to my stomach. But...... Awesome thread title!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Loving the thread title 😂😂😂

Fop is overly keen to share every element of her life but she's not got much to say about her breast augmentation. She used to say she just had them lifted but when more people started mentioning it she started telling the truth a bit more. She says she's open about things, but she's spoken way more about her c section than this. A lot of the larger accounts document their cosmetic surgery & answer questions to help others.. Would this not have hindered her breast feeding? She would have deffo been told this when she had her op I would have thought 🤔 unless I'm missing something.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
My friend just had her boobs done and she got told that she would still be able to breastfeed so she cant use that as an excuse. It really winds me up when she talks about breastfeeding. I agree with what someone said previously, she didn't realise how much hardwork it would be and she couldn't be bothered and it wouldn't fit in with her lifestyle. If she was open with it and said "you know what, it's not for me" then I wouldn't have such an issue with her. It's the constant lies and "oh I didn't know about that" that winds me up. I wasn't allowed to breastfeed after my c-section due to some complications but I would have loved to have been able to try so listening to her talk about it makes me a little sensitive 🙈

Reactions: 13
Has anyone seen her story this morning with the two boys in their pram? Both of them are still slumped over to the side so I find it very hard to believe they have the strength to pull themselves to stand, they’re definitely just being plonked in a standing position so photos can be taken. And they really don’t seem to show much interaction or awareness with each other which is very strange, all the twins I’ve worked with interact wonderfully with each other even as babies.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I think breastfeeding depends on what kind of boob job you had, I know Samantha Maria on YouTube talked about this because sometimes I think it makes a difference having an implant in front of or behind the muscle. However when it comes to fopps it’s bullshit. She talks about how badly she wanted to breastfeed yet she didn’t know how often she needed to pump/feed?! I mean come on! It’s bloody hard work and I don’t think anyone would knock her if she was honest - common theme here. I breastfed my first, but with my twins it was a logistical nightmare and so hard work, I fed them for the first 6 weeks before moving to formula. And I’m honest about that decision it was for ME. Because it was hard work! I know mums of twins who have done it and I take my hat off to them! There is nothing wrong with admitting you found it hard but to make so many excuses is quite frankly insulting to women who do have serious struggles with breastfeeding and have really wanted to do it

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My friend just had her boobs done and she got told that she would still be able to breastfeed so she cant use that as an excuse. It really winds me up when she talks about breastfeeding. I agree with what someone said previously, she didn't realise how much hardwork it would be and she couldn't be bothered and it wouldn't fit in with her lifestyle. If she was open with it and said "you know what, it's not for me" then I wouldn't have such an issue with her. It's the constant lies and "oh I didn't know about that" that winds me up. I wasn't allowed to breastfeed after my c-section due to some complications but I would have loved to have been able to try so listening to her talk about it makes me a little sensitive 🙈
I probably worded it slightly wrong. I don't think she should use it as an excuse as such, I just find it quite weird how it's not been mentioned as a possible factor, when she's been so keen to show off her c-section scar etc. and she says how open she is about having work done. I thought she'd be all over it. She's enough to trigger anyone with the crap she comes out with for sure.

Reactions: 6
Didn't she go to NCT classed? I would have thought they would have discussed bf at some point? (I didnt go for either of my children)

Reactions: 8
I think breastfeeding depends on what kind of boob job you had, I know Samantha Maria on YouTube talked about this because sometimes I think it makes a difference having an implant in front of or behind the muscle. However when it comes to fopps it’s bullshit. She talks about how badly she wanted to breastfeed yet she didn’t know how often she needed to pump/feed?! I mean come on! It’s bloody hard work and I don’t think anyone would knock her if she was honest - common theme here. I breastfed my first, but with my twins it was a logistical nightmare and so hard work, I fed them for the first 6 weeks before moving to formula. And I’m honest about that decision it was for ME. Because it was hard work! I know mums of twins who have done it and I take my hat off to them! There is nothing wrong with admitting you found it hard but to make so many excuses is quite frankly insulting to women who do have serious struggles with breastfeeding and have really wanted to
This is what I mean, other pple have been open about their boob jobs and for someone who loves to flaunt a c-section scar I'd have thought she'd have been all over it, especially if other YouTubers have. I don't think she should use it as an excuse as such ( I've worded my comment slightly wrong maybe) but as one possible factor in her own personal journey if she's being honest (which is isn't) I don't believe for a minute she tried very hard at all.

Reactions: 4
I think basically what we’re all saying boils down to the same thing - honesty! Something which fopps doesn’t seem to know anything about!

Reactions: 17
Saw this and thought of you guys!! 😂😂
Right, I’ve decided to unfollow her and spend the summer holidays ignoring how pathetic she is.
Let’s be honest, she’d sell those boys for social media likes, the social media circus is all she wants; I’ll never agree or respect her, her face pisses me off, every time I open Instagram it’s that moose that’s first in the stories queue!!
I’ll check in from time to time for a giggle but too much time is being wasted on her.
Obviously if I bump into her or hear any juicy goss I’ll let you know 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Lets not forget - she barely eats which would effect her milk. I remember her trying those breast milk cookies to improve her supply at one point. When she realised she'd have to eat more, she fucked it right off.

Reactions: 20
Lets not forget - she barely eats which would effect her milk. I remember her trying those breast milk cookies to improve her supply at one point. When she realised she'd have to eat more, she fucked it right off.
This is so true. Her lack of calories would harm her milk supply way more than any boob job. Something else she was dishonest about as she was desperate to lose the baby weight asap.

Has anyone seen her story this morning with the two boys in their pram? Both of them are still slumped over to the side so I find it very hard to believe they have the strength to pull themselves to stand, they’re definitely just being plonked in a standing position so photos can be taken. And they really don’t seem to show much interaction or awareness with each other which is very strange, all the twins I’ve worked with interact wonderfully with each other even as babies.
From about 4 months old was when my two turned into a tag team...and haven’t stopped since!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if one of the main reasons she didn’t really try very much to breastfeed the boys, was because of how difficult it can be to hand them over to someone else to feed. As a Mum of two( not twins so no super Mum here) I did find it very difficult to get established bf. However once it “clicked” for both the baby and me there was no holding us back. It took a lot of perseverance though, and lots of tears from me and baby. Both of mine would not take a bottle( even expressed milk). Of course it meant I did all the feeds. And I absolutely loved that time with each of my children. As we all know they soon grow and I cherish the memories I have of those very special times. As my sons are now grown up.
I think maybe she likes the title of Mother, but the reality is not what she wants.

Reactions: 15
I think you've got the nail on the head. She didn't want to breast feed because she was terrified of consuming extra calories.

I breastfed for 9 months and ate what ever I wanted as I was so hungry from doing it, I didn’t put any weight on though, you need to eat about an extra 500 calories a day I think?
yep when I breast fed my twins I had to eat lads more, I was hungry and thirsty all the time yet the weight still fell off as I was like a milk maid 😂
if she is that naive to think that extra calories mean extra weight gain for her when breast feeding then she's no business being a SW consultant, imagine the advice she gives her poor members

• Heart
Did she really need to get her baps out to show that she did try breastfeeding 🤷‍♀️ I’ve done both breastfed and bottle there is no right or wrong but she didn’t have a clue how hard breastfeeding would be ! She looks
Like she’s standing up in one picture and sat on the floor in the other hardly putting her all into breastfeeding just more interested in getting a picture for the gram !!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.