Fopperholic #78 is the worst kind of mum, but desperate to be a instahun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
O dear the desperation is coming out for freebies!!
look at what Chelsea achieved for her twins birthday, it looked fab and she did it herself……take tips nikki because you’re tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Why is she stood holding the balloon !!!! Can she be anymore vain and self Obsessed it's not normal behaviour it's embarrassing go get a job you absolute sponger of society

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I still can't get over how someone can be so vain 😂😂 always sneaking in a photo of herself.
Came here to say same !! Why is she in a pic all by her smug self. 🤪

Recently my MIL died and I realised when we were looking for photos for the wake, that I’m actually hardly in any with my family/kids …. So I’ve made it a mission to get myself in more pics. With her, they’d have trouble finding any without her in them !! Self absorbed knob head.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Why is she stood holding the balloon !!!! Can she be anymore vain and self Obsessed it's not normal behaviour it's embarrassing go get a job you absolute sponger of society
Is this in her house when the boys turned 2?
The balloon was probably for herself to celebrate that she gave birth to them 2 years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wtf is that ad for the mop 🤷‍♀️ She spends more time on the first slide eye bleeping herself. Showing us the grubby pad afterwards doesn’t show us any difference. Hope she hasn’t been paid much for that shambles. She’s a joke 😡

Reactions: 20
Ok so I blocked for about 3 months. Better things to worry about. But isolating boredom I wondered how she was doing. Her face has changed in 3 months! That’s bad! She’s different from 3 months ago.

Reactions: 14
She’s so self obsessed it’s crazy. I have no photos of just myself because why would I want to look at myself? And after the pathetic tampon set up the only lower she could stoop would be something to do with vibrators. I wouldn’t put it past her, I saw someone post on one of the big family facebook groups her daughter had taken her vibrator to school! “Look guyyyyssss, I’m really sexy - I use sex toys, and I’m not menopausal at aaallll, and I eat loaaaaadsss and I loooove being a mum…” 🤥 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.