Fopperholic #73 Is it the truth or just more lies? Depends what she needs to advertise.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to admit, I do like her gym and the outlook. It's beautiful! Doesn't look busy either. Why is she there on a Saturday though? Has she seen the boys this week??! 🙄

Reactions: 15
I wonder will she be as quick to book her vaccine as she was to book her hair, brows and Botox.

Reactions: 21
Considering how many places Nikki has been to this week (football club, 2 other baby groups? Hair dressers and all the other places she's likely not told us about) what are the chances she has used a lateral flow test? She's eligible to have them because the boys attend nursery. I don't think for a second that she'd think of doing one to protect the nursery staff from her supermarket shopping habits.
She’s too bleeping stupid to even know what lateral flow tests are

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The view from that gym is lovely but I go to my local council gym which has 2 sites & they have a lot more equipment than her gym does, to me it looks very basic

Reactions: 11
The view from that gym is lovely but I go to my local council gym which has 2 sites & they have a lot more equipment than her gym does, to me it looks very basic
It's probably quiet because it'll be expensive. I think someone said £65 pm. Average gym membership is about a half of that. Tbh if I lived beside her I'd probably sign up. Imagine a Tattler working out beside her ! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's probably quiet because it'll be expensive. I think someone said £65 pm. Average gym membership is about a half of that. Tbh if I lived beside her I'd probably sign up. Imagine a Tattler working out beside her ! 🤣
Yeah I had a quick look last week. It was £69 per month plus the crèche would be £8 an hour for the two boys.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Yeah I had a quick look last week. It was £69 per month plus the crèche would be £8 an hour for the two boys.
I pay £60 a month for mine. It’s a spa and gym with a lot of facilities. I’m in the Home Counties and it’s not the most expensive!! I think it’s quite reasonable.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.