Fopperholic #71 The only thing she doesn’t size down is her massive ego!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a friend like Nikki. Her Mum does EVERYTHING for her. She always laughs and jokes about how spoiled she is but at 42 it's ridiculous. I do often wonder how she'll be when her Mum won't be around one day. The same with Nikki. You can tell she relies on her Mum for help not just with the boys. I bet Mazza will do her ironing. I think Nikki cleans up after the boys but I can't imagine her bleaching toilets etc.. I love cleaning, sad I know. I listen to juicy podcasts and I get stuck in. She would quite literally drive me crazy with her lazy ways. Bet Chris can't find anything to wear when it's in amongst the ironing pile. 🙈

Reactions: 15
I agree. Nikki Ryan/fopperhollic will never be an ounce of the woman or mother that Chelsea is. You'd think it would be the elder one that people should look up too, but Chelsea is about 15 years younger than Nikki Ryan. It's the 40 year old that can't cope and needs to have her 60 odd year old mum to come and help every day. Its pathetic.
Nikki isn’t even half the woman that Chelsea is. Nikki would never cope with all the crap that Chelsea has had thrown at her. And god forbid the same happened to Chris but she would dump him straight away if he needed surgery like Chelsea’s husband! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Christ, giving people tips on how to watch more shite on Netflix 😂 no wonder she’s completed it

Blue fence. Which should be grey. Why does she filter every single picture? Does she not think her children are beautiful enough? She has serious issues.
7BB7567E-8657-4EDA-9DD0-2ADF5197AEED.jpeg

• Wow
I read her reply to Chelsea and thought, with everything that Chelsea is going through Nikki is all me me me. “I take the iPad with me every where!” Well Nikki, Chelsea has 2 young boys, a step son and a very poorly husband, she regularly drives him to his treatment, she’s basically solo parenting the boys while keeping the house clean and tidy, cooking lovely looking meals while most likely falling apart inside but trying to keep it as together as she can. It’s exhausting for Chelsea but she keeps on going!

Honestly Nikki wake up and realise there is more to life than watching a fecking iPad, being obsessed with being a size 8 and buying fecking awful coats.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Blue fence. Which should be grey. Why does she filter every single picture? Does she not think her children are beautiful enough? She has serious issues. View attachment 487632
I see the boy’s (!) are still wearing the trainers that she got them for Florida (last March) are still being worn. I have no idea how they still fit after all this time! Especially as they were fitted by Nikki Ryan aka Fopperholic, who worked in a shoe shop years ago so I guess she’s an expert at shoe fitting.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yet another picture where Lawson looks lost, bored and totally disinterested in her. If he could tell to her duck off I am pretty sure he would 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What a c*nty comment back to Chelsea 🤬 I'd be telling her to duck off!!! Is watching bastard TV shows really that important, that you have to take your ipad with you everywhere you go?! How can you possibly give your kids 100% if you've got one eye on the ipad 24/7 🙄 I really can't stand the witch.

And as for asking a 2 year old 'what they want to be when they want to grow up' what a load of old tit!! My oldest was absurdly advanced at the age of 2, his speech was like a 5yr olds - no joke! and he would NEVER have said 'a superhero' he wouldn't have properly understood the question at the age of 2! she lies so much to make her and her family look superior, I sincerly hope she falls flat on her size 12 arse and she's miserable as duck in truth🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She's using these big long cardis to try and hide (or slim) her legs. She's trying to give the illusion here that they are half the size!

Also, I wish Chelsea would delete and block Fopps. She is so ignorant in the way she talks to her. Chelsea is the one that excels at multitasking in so many ways!
She takes so many selfies ffs. The last mirror selfie i took was early January and was taking a photo of me in a coat that my sister sent to me to show it on me...34 and still get hand me downs 🤣....and even then i had to get dh to retake it because im crap at selfies.
She has too much time on her hands.

Reactions: 14
I see the boy’s (!) are still wearing the trainers that she got them for Florida (last March) are still being worn. I have no idea how they still fit after all this time! Especially as they were fitted by Nikki Ryan aka Fopperholic, who worked in a shoe shop years ago so I guess she’s an expert at shoe fitting.
That's just reminded me, it must be a year today since she was having a meltdown trying to get home from Florida whilst claiming it was all "fine" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That's just reminded me, it must be a year today since she was having a meltdown trying to get home from Florida whilst claiming it was all "fine" 😂
Exactly a year, when she used her father (who only has health conditions when it suits her) to beg her way home! Then whinged for weeks about being stranded, when in actual fact they got home earlier than their original flight!

Interesting read Nicola......https://apple.news/AAGvfycpKRC6nSQdJ9HZd5Q

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Exactly a year, when she used her father (who only has health conditions when it suits her) to beg her way home! Then whinged for weeks about being stranded, when in actual fact they got home earlier than their original flight!

Interesting read Nicola......https://apple.news/AAGvfycpKRC6nSQdJ9HZd5Q
Yeah she was ultra rude wasn't she when someone pointed out her father is elderly with health conditions before, she went on a salty rant how good he was for his age 🤔🖕 she's just horrible!

Reactions: 22
She’s the person I dislike least on Instagram I have to say. And I follow some absolute cunts

• Haha
Reactions: 18
OK... bored so took one for the team while stuff my face on a family bag of S&V crisps and watch the Aldi 'haul' to see what UHMAZING new finds she had.... wellllllllllll this is what there was !!

packet flavour rice
Pasta
Yoghurts - usual - protien hit ones and vage!
Aldi version of Alpen bars
Prunes
haribos for the kids
some shreddies which were 'a bit of her' !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
ketchup
Aldi beans are the best?!!
turkey mince
skinny burgers
skinny meatballs
chicken
tuna
prawns - she's obsessed with prawns !!!
milk - skimmed and semi-skimmed - no full fat for the boys !!
low fat cheese
baby bels
ham
gerkins/pickles
couple packs of veg crisps
some of the vienetta ice cream lolly things (so she bought 2 boxes lol)

this point I'm still waiting for her BIG EXCITING FINDS ....... drum rolllllllll

they were !

some high protien granola
some Aldi own slimworld frozen chips

she also had a big bag of them fridge raider chicken type things that she said you could have with a salad....

some fruit, some veg, she can't live without kale?!

And that's about it ladies.... oh and her face look pretty puffy and podgy in the video intro...... nothing like her wotsit stretched selfies !!

Saved you all 10 mins there ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
OK... bored so took one for the team while stuff my face on a family bag of S&V crisps and watch the Aldi 'haul' to see what UHMAZING new finds she had.... wellllllllllll this is what there was !!

packet flavour rice
Pasta
Yoghurts - usual - protien hit ones and vage!
Aldi version of Alpen bars
Prunes
haribos for the kids
some shreddies which were 'a bit of her' !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
ketchup
Aldi beans are the best?!!
turkey mince
skinny burgers
skinny meatballs
chicken
tuna
prawns - she's obsessed with prawns !!!
milk - skimmed and semi-skimmed - no full fat for the boys !!
low fat cheese
baby bels
ham
gerkins/pickles
couple packs of veg crisps
some of the vienetta ice cream lolly things (so she bought 2 boxes lol)

this point I'm still waiting for her BIG EXCITING FINDS ....... drum rolllllllll

they were !

some high protien granola
some Aldi own slimworld frozen chips

she also had a big bag of them fridge raider chicken type things that she said you could have with a salad....

some fruit, some veg, she can't live without kale?!

And that's about it ladies.... oh and her face look pretty puffy and podgy in the video intro...... nothing like her wotsit stretched selfies !!

Saved you all 10 mins there ;)
why does she think we want to watch her buy the stuff we all buy everyday?! It’s just life!!So boring and you’re right, she looks super puffed today.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.