Fopperholic #71 The only thing she doesn’t size down is her massive ego!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus that coat!! Angie Watts called and wants her faux leather Mac back you head!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Have been having a Nikki Ryan free few days, been stuck over on the Harry and Meghan thread, but I see she is still a head. And what are those trainers? They make her feet look huge!! Blimey nikki, they really do not suit you! And you've bought yet another coat. Why?????? Right back to Meghan and Harry!!!!!😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
WHY HAS SHE BOUGHT ANOTHER COAT 😱😱😱 she’s so dull, I don’t know why people follow her. No original content, copies other people’s posts and forever buying clothes for something to talk about. Her children are cute but even they look bored to duck of her

Reactions: 12
"I’m a skinny jeans girl usually" - then proceeds to wear mum jeans as skinny jeans anyway :rolleyes: is there nothing this fuckwit can't mess up??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Have been having a Nikki Ryan free few days, been stuck over on the Harry and Meghan thread, but I see she is still a head. And what are those trainers? They make her feet look huge!! Blimey nikki, they really do not suit you! And you've bought yet another coat. Why?????? Right back to Meghan and Harry!!!!!😂😂
Can't believe how fast the Harkles thread is moving! Brilliant isn't it lol? 😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but that last post (3rd pic) has been stretched within an inch of its life. It literally looks like the mirrors you get in a fun house that distort your body. Embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s filtered out her face in the second photo. She’s tragic. Such a try hard

Reactions: 10
She’s 40!!! Bloody 40!!! I’m nearly 35 and I’m feeling like I’m getting too old for my Vans 😭🤣 she definitely cannot pull those off at all 🙈 and the “mum” jeans - she can’t get the name or the look right. So cringe, don’t know whether to laugh or feel sorry for her 🙈

Reactions: 21
Who in their right mind pays £650 for a pair of 'club feet' trainers?? They are vile too! She's seriously got issues. Nikki they are horrible!!!!!! 🤢
Especially when you were too skint to have your sink moved so you could keep your oven in the kitchen!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Do we really think all these pairs of ugly designer trainers are the real deal? Where are the boxes and cloth shoe bags that they come with? Surely she’d show that? She made such a big deal about keeping the box that her Gucci belt came to use to store another 5 million unnecessary beauty products in. Seems a bit odd that we’ve never seen a Balenciaga box or Alexander McQueen box or shoe bag.

Reactions: 28
Do we really think all these pairs of ugly designer trainers are the real deal? Where are the boxes and cloth shoe bags that they come with? Surely she’d show that? She made such a big deal about keeping the box that her Gucci belt came to use to store another 5 million unnecessary beauty products in. Seems a bit odd that we’ve never seen a Balenciaga box or Alexander McQueen box or shoe bag.
I've said exactly the same a few times. She has never ever shown an unboxing of the designer trainers, yet showed herself opening a box of hunter wellies 🤨🤥 she also made a huge deal out of having a Gucci changing bag. It took centre stage over her kids every time

• Heart
First of all the balenciaga’s are bleeping hideous, I’ve tried my mates on and they are so heavy I don’t know how people walk round in them all day. Second of all, whether she’s too old or not (she is), she’s 18 months/2 years too late as usual, no one wears these anymore fopps hun x

Reactions: 22
She don't half love a clumpy hideous shoe... be it a trainer, boot or sandal .. if it looks like an orthopaedic boot - it's coming home with her

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.