Fopperholic #7 By throwing your teddy and rattle, you'll lose your fans to tattle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another crazy SW recipe with synned mashed banana! Another reason I gave up SW! (Assume some deleted comments too as was 17, now 13 comments) šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 10
I wish sheā€™d learn the difference between their, there and theyā€™re. šŸ˜­

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The pictures of them out as a family just look so disjointed. No parent really likes soft play places, but them two walk around these places with their noses stuck up in the air, thinking they are better than everyone else! Itā€™s like they are the aunt and uncle who donā€™t have kids and have got them for the day?! Never seen such un maternal/paternal people ever with their own kids!! I donā€™t even know why they had kids tbh. He wouldnā€™t give up his career for a week to be there with her for the most important bit- transfer! It seems like itā€™s left to her an awful lot of the time to bring them up, which you can see she resents him for. But money comes first in that house clearly.

Reactions: 26
Another crazy SW recipe with synned mashed banana! Another reason I gave up SW! (Assume some deleted comments too as was 17, now 13 comments) šŸ˜‚
The crazy thing about synning 1 mashed banana is how come banana that you mash with your teeth are free

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I never noticed it before until you guys pointed it out but they do look really unnatural in photos with the boys. It's so weird!!

Reactions: 13
Just popping in to mark my spot on the new thread...fab name! šŸ‘šŸ¼

Iā€™ll have a good olā€™ catch up with the latest going-ons in Foppsville later on....TTFN šŸ˜Ž

Reactions: 7
Only 20 comments on a pic that was posted 6 hours ago with 149k followers?
She must be going delete craaaaazyyyyy!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
On the other thread there was some people saying she was a team developer and others saying a manager, so I went and had a nosey around youtube! She says sheā€™s a team manager on this video, so is she making it sound like sheā€™s an area one, but is the area manager higher up and over the team manager then ?! Also had to put subtitles on as this other gem from her nearly made me cackle off my chair ā€œI do like to listen to other peopleā€™s opinionsā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Yeah, of course you do Fopps šŸ™„

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I honestly have never seen babies who are so placid. I donā€™t understand it. They donā€™t even mimic all the screeching sounds she makes!

• Haha
I honestly have never seen babies who are so placid. I donā€™t understand it. They donā€™t even mimic all the screeching sounds she makes!
[/QUOTE

The just sit in a bewildered state even on photos they are rarely looking at the phone/camera they just look like very confused little boys to me if they were mine at nearly 11months whoops sorry corrected 10 months I would be seriously worried she has no maternal instincts whatsoever thinks screeching at them and poking them is the way to do it. Surely someone from her family should. bite the bullet and speak up even tho they will get blocked and deleted go on fopps mum be brave

Reactions: 3
Totally agree - they sit still, never trying to crawl off, donā€™t make a sound and rarely seen animated about anything, just totally confused. Arms and legs straight down.
My son never stayed still for a second, even changing a nappy was a nightmare. I just donā€™t understand whatā€™s going on???

Reactions: 20
They're probably deaf by this point or can only pick up ultrasonic wavelengths.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Gifted muslin swaddles for her 10 month old twins? I honestly donā€™t know whatā€™s worse grabby mcgraberson Fopps whoā€™ll take anything or the ridiculous company for sending them out!

Reactions: 21
On the other thread there was some people saying she was a team developer and others saying a manager, so I went and had a nosey around youtube! She says sheā€™s a team manager on this video, so is she making it sound like sheā€™s an area one, but is the area manager higher up and over the team manager then ?! Also had to put subtitles on as this other gem from her nearly made me cackle off my chair ā€œI do like to listen to other peopleā€™s opinionsā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Yeah, of course you do Fopps šŸ™„
Totally agree - they sit still, never trying to crawl off, donā€™t make a sound and rarely seen animated about anything, just totally confused. Arms and legs straight down.
My son never stayed still for a second, even changing a nappy was a nightmare. I just donā€™t understand whatā€™s going on???
i feel exactly the same. We have never seen them crawling around, or trying to pull themselves up on any of the furniture. At their ages my children and grandchildren were a liability, pulling themselves up onto anything they could reach. This also meant everything in the room had to be placed higher up, as it would have been pulled down. The twins were left to just sit watching tv a lot of the time, whilst she monitored her gram account. I feel so sorry for them as their little faces just seem to search for a phone screen most of the time. Just so sad.

Reactions: 12
Those pictures look like the fake family shots that are already in photo frames when you buy them!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think some of the comments on here are a little bit that she canā€™t do right for doing wrong but honestly muslins for babies that are nearly 1 year old šŸ¤­ surely not. I donā€™t hate everything she does and also if her boys are in some way delayed itā€™s not a criticism but some of the comments here imply it is... however, fopp clearly reads here and it clearly bothers her and itā€™s making her even more passive aggressive than usual.

Fopp,
If you put your life out there Iā€™m afraid it will attract comments and they wonā€™t all be good. The same as if any one of us were to become ā€˜influencersā€™. Get a proper job, and just do that job, if it bothers you this much.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.