Fopperholic #67 no one understands my really hard job, says Fopperholic the tragic nob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such impractical outfits for playing in the snow.

I hope they have been at Mazza's, at least then they'll have some proper love and interaction.

Reactions: 14
The song gotta get thru this is kinda fitting. Lawson looks happy at the beginning then by the end looks fed up. But you gotta get thru this for the gram 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Such impractical outfits for playing in the snow.

I hope they have been at Mazza's, at least then they'll have some proper love and interaction.
Ha that’s what I though, jeans in snow and trainers it’s not a bleeping fashion snow!!

Reactions: 16
Rather than “venturing “ out, just open the back doors and let them play in the garden! At least they can come in when it gets cold and too much for them.
Poor Lawson always looks lost and upset, it’s so sad. Wonder if he is thinking “just duck off mum and leave me to chill out for once!” 😞

Reactions: 24
Rather than “venturing “ out, just open the back doors and let them play in the garden! At least they can come in when it gets cold and too much for them.
Poor Lawson always looks lost and upset, it’s so sad. Wonder if he is thinking “just duck off mum and leave me to chill out for once!” 😞
But then how would Princess Floppybollocks get her 10 million steps in? 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
urgh she's such a vile creature, do this, do that, do this, must be like being at boot camp living with her, boot camp and on rations!

Reactions: 18
I don’t mind too much about dressing them identically as long as the boys are happy with it.
Can only think it requires lots of effort to have two clean matching sets of clothes so either she does lots of washing or buys lots of clothes. Am assuming the latter!

Reactions: 15
I don’t mind too much about dressing them identically as long as the boys are happy with it.
Can only think it requires lots of effort to have two clean matching sets of clothes so either she does lots of washing or buys lots of clothes. Am assuming the latter!
.given that you never ever see her do any washing and or see them wearing the same clothes over again like normal children it's definitely the latter...queue laundry segments like Louise Pentland haha

Reactions: 13
Is she on commission for "reels" or something 😲 she's obsessed with doing them !

No doubt she will be out driving somewhere later to go for a walk when there is absolutely no need for her to drive anywhere!!😡 Or she may need some more "essential protein hit yogurts"

Forgot to add is she begging to @zarakids much :rolleyes::unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Exactly!

Pyjamas, wellies, warm jumper/coat, hat, gloves - open the back door, let them go crazy and give them a bath afterwards to warm them up.

• Heart
I'm waaay behind but I've just looked through that spicerandy profile. What??? I thought it was a piss take initially but then I done a deep dive int1o his profile. Wow.

He is either someone with mh/learning issues (and someone should be looking out for him) or just a total bleeping psycho loon.
I wouldn't want him following me and looking at pics of my kids . I'd be blocking him that's for sure. It doesn't sit right with me seeing as she's a "mummy flogger" having weird random men on her page 😳 she really doesn't give a tit does she! 😳

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Just watched that reel again. Oh my god Lawson is happy to begin with but like someone said he obviously got up set during the dressing part but instead of getting rid of the reel so just carried on even though he was clearly upset. The grid post of those outfits she states they are gonna be in puddlesuits & layers. Why do her captions never match her photos it’s not rocket science & will stop people thinking WTF is she on about

Just watched that reel again. Oh my god Lawson is happy to begin with but like someone said he obviously got up set during the dressing part but instead of getting rid of the reel so just carried on even though he was clearly upset. The grid post of those outfits she states they are gonna be in puddlesuits & layers. Why do her captions never match her photos it’s not rocket science & will stop people thinking WTF is she on about
If they will be in puddle suits then it should not matter what they look like underneath they should be in something comfortable. Jeans are not comfortable in the cold to anyone... especially toddlers trying to run around... She is more bothered about stupid image than comfort or anything else

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why is it that she had to go on a not needed shopping spree to buy new pyjamas, as they couldn’t possibly wear Christmas pj’s in bed, where nobody can see them. But it’s ok for them to be wearing Rudolph jumpers, at nearly the end of jan because so desperate for Zara to notice her 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Poor Lawson looks so sad in that reel posted above 😭 I’m blocked so thankfully can’t see any of the shite she posts. My son is a similar age to her boys and there’s no way I’d dress him like that to go play in the snow! Everything she does is for Instagram it’s such a pathetic existence - her children’s wants and needs should come first!! She’s the most selfish person I’ve ever come across

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.