Fopperholic #67 no one understands my really hard job, says Fopperholic the tragic nob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just saw the comments... she won't be impressed that people will come here to have a nose. Because let's face it, if people agree or not with our comments they will still get off on the gossip 😜 there will be a portion of people who will agree too!

As noted above, she will be sat on her phone all day long reading all those remarks. I don't know why that person is sticking up for fopperbollox, does she not realise that going by her profile pic she's not "her kind of person" the daft cow 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I just saw the comments... she won't be impressed that people will come here to have a nose. Because let's face it, if people agree or not with our comments they will still get off on the gossip 😜 there will be a portion of people who will agree too!

As noted above, she will be sat on her phone all day long reading all those remarks. I don't know why that person is sticking up for fopperbollox, does she not realise that going by her profile pic she's not "her kind of person" the daft cow 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
I think it’s Flopps on a fake account. It’s set up like a business with 2 followers and Flopps is liking all of their comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think it’s Flopps on a fake account. It’s set up like a business with 2 followers and Flopps is liking all of their comments.
I agree! And surprise surprise Miss block and delete has blocked my account, but luckily I can still comment on the S&D post 😆

Reactions: 16
She's nutty enough 🥴 She's probably got about 50 accounts on the go to get her views up

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She is just soo immature. To not be able to cope with any criticism or difference in opinion means she will never make it in her "career". Thank God she doesn't work in the real world because she would have a melt down when either a client or colleague says something that she doesn't agree with and she just has to suck it up.
Flopps... looks 50s acts 5!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She is just soo immature. To not be able to cope with any criticism or difference in opinion means she will never make it in her "career". Thank God she doesn't work in the real world because she would have a melt down when either a client or colleague says something that she doesn't agree with and she just has to suck it up.
Flopps... looks 50s acts 5!
Thread title 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.