Fopperholic #60 Fake content to make her relatable. Will Chris get an Oscar? Debatable!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think mad Mazza looks amazing for having a 40 year old. I do. I suppose it helps because she must've had Nikki very young.
Nikki when the boys are 40 you'll be .....................78? Quite a difference. Never mind the Botox top-ups will help 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I do think mad Mazza looks amazing for having a 40 year old. I do. I suppose it helps because she must've had Nikki very young.
Nikki when the boys are 40 you'll be .....................78? Quite a difference. Never mind the Botox top-ups will help 👍
After watching that vlog I posted where they get their makeup done in MAC, I'm wondering if Mazza has had some work done too. Her face looks really different and shiny in the daughter q&a a year-ish later 🧐

Reactions: 8
I know other people have already mentioned this, but if a 2 year old is still asking for food after their breakfast, it's because they are HUNGRY. Give them some toast and jam, don't film them and laugh at them. Kids of that age stop eating when they've had enough, or they're full. They won't get fat, they are growing and need food ffs. It honestly gives me a lump in my throat. I'm not saying feed them sugar, just a few carbs to fill their little tummies ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 32
look at these pair of dicks. My god she loves herself 🤣🤣🤣

Hardly any makeup on mind... let's go flopping😭😭😭
Did she really just say “excuse my face, I’ve got hardly any make up on”?! Has she looked in the bleeping mirror.. She looks like she’s ready to go clubbing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve had some pretty amazing curry dishes from authentic Indian restaurants over the years and the fact she is calling a supermarket Patak’s paste curry “HANDS DOWN ONE OF THE BEST CURRIES I’VE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE” tells you what sort of foodie this one is. Embarrassing 😳🤦‍♀️
😂😂 I mean Patak’s paste is ok if you are in a hurry to rustle up a quick meal it’s quite enjoyable but it’s hardly gourmet or the best curry of your life .... Nikki as your reading here and such a foodie ... what with you posing outside the ivy and all that if you want a real curry that will actually blow your mind can I recommend Cyrus Todiwala at the Cafe Spice Namasté ( it’s where the real foodies go ).

• Heart
Reactions: 23
See, to me this is how I have always seen her look. She tries to convince herself she is this blonde bombshell. When in reality she is a 40 year old who is desperately trying to be younger.

That's is why she isn't sexy as such, she has no real appeal about her. She is uptight and doesn't come across as confident in her own skin. It is so sad.

It is obvious from the amount of her private life she shows that there is no real chemistry between her and hubby. It maybe was a few drunken dates five years ago when she wore cheap bodycon dresses but now it doesn't seem to have much substance.

Who wants a partner who goes on and onnnnnn about low cal curries and not having wine because it has more syns. It is so regimented. I am a bloody (big) size 10 but nothing comes between me, cheese, pasta and a bottle of good wine with my husband.

I wish she would delete her social media. I think the whole family would be happier.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Did she really just say “excuse my face, I’ve got hardly any make up on”?! Has she looked in the bleeping mirror.. She looks like she’s ready to go clubbing 🤣
I couldn't believe it either. Her mum didn't have any makeup on and she was there done up like a kipper. The after shots were horrific I think the girls at mac did a right number on her, it was awful!🤣🤣 Nice little show off with all the shopping bags too. She's horrendous

Reactions: 11
Competition closing dates categorically can not be changed. I think if we make a few complaints to the ASA it has to be upheld. Did anyone grab a screenshot of the original comp on IG with the original closing date etc? I’ve attached the story one in case anyone else wants to write in 😤

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Competition closing dates categorically can not be changed. I think if we make a few complaints to the ASA it has to be upheld. Did anyone grab a screenshot of the original comp on IG with the original closing date etc? I’ve attached the story one in case anyone else wants to write in 😤

Has she announced the winner

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.