Fopperholic #6 Your comment is against the clock 3 2 1, Fopps will delete and block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good lord, do people actually go to school in the Midlands or are they just sent straight to the factories 🤣🤣🤣
(Apologies any midlanders....I'm a scouser...take the piss as much as you like!)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Good lord, do people actually go to school in the Midlands or are they just sent straight to the factories 🤣🤣🤣
(Apologies any midlanders....I'm a scouser...take the piss as much as you like!)
Good job I’m not easily offended 😂😂
I can confirm some of us can put a sentence together (most of the time) 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cheek 😭🤣🤣.

It really is like her mum is writing a journal entry 😂
She's just weird. They spent the afternoon or whatever together and still made a comment like that. Talk about cringefest.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve had to sit on my hands this afternoon as to avoid being blocked... so she’s running a competition for a video & movement monitor gifted to her (at least she’s not trying to profit from it by selling it, I suppose) but in her video this week, she said what a waste of money they were (and is selling her own Angel care ones) and how they cause unnecessary worry...yet here she is saying how ‘uhhhhmazing’ they are! Tommee Tippee should’ve said no to her giving it away, she and they look stupid!

I just don’t understand how the sheep can’t see it...of the 500 odd comments/tags to win, i could only see 4 or 5 comments questioning why she’s saying how great they are. I wonder how much longer these comments will last before they’re deleted?! View attachment 28124
Everyone (who isn’t blocked) should go and like this comment just to get it boosted up her post! This woman is a bloody liability.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Everyone (who isn’t blocked) should go and like this comment just to get it boosted up her post! This woman is a bloody liability.
The only trouble with liking it is you will more than likely get blocked 🤣🤣 I’m actually surprised it’s still there. It’s the first comment I can see when I view the post, so she can’t have missed it 🤔

Reactions: 5
Malibu and milk?? Ugh get a grip woman just have a bleeping pina colada.

• Haha
  • Wow
Or at least blitz it with an options chocolate!!! And some ice cream 😂
Don't give her ideas...she'll replace the ice cream with quark and be talking about an 'UH- MAZING' pina colada cheesecake before we know it.

To be fair its not the worst syn free drink shes produced I think her balsamic vinegar and lemonade cocktail that 'tastes just like a pimms, but syn free!!' Takes that crown....

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Don't give her ideas...she'll replace the ice cream with quark and be talking about an 'UH- MAZING' pina colada cheesecake before we know it.

To be fair its not the worst syn free drink shes produced I think her balsamic vinegar and lemonade cocktail that 'tastes just like a pimms, but syn free!!' Takes that crown....
Noooooooo surely not! Balsamic vinegar and lemonade

• Sick
  • Haha
Oh for goodness sake. I’ve not had a drink for nearly a year now with trying to conceive and then actually being pregnant...but you can be damn sure when this baby makes an appearance (any day now..please!!) I will sure as hell not be having a bloody vinegar and lemonade fake one!!

She is such a control freak.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.