Fopperholic #6 Your comment is against the clock 3 2 1, Fopps will delete and block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is clearly not amused at that walker,the thought of them actually moving is scaring the tit out of her. They are going to be spending more and more time at home the more mobile they get. She will have major anxiety taking them out and about on her own. It just wont happen!

Reactions: 6
These poor boys would be better off in a nursery that way at least their development would be a priority and they wouldn't fall so far behind. Otherwise there is a real risk that they are going to be those children who go to school years behind others in their skills. my friend is a teacher who takes 4 year olds in her class that have nappies etc, or cannot read or write and at all, let alone communicate with other children. I sadly see these boys being in that category because of the instagram neglegent parenting displayed by Nikki.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I feel for the blond little boy so much. It's far too obvious that he doesn't get the same amount of interaction as the darker haired boy especially in today's lunchtime story where they were waiting for their food. He was looking so longingly at where his brother is when she panned to him in the video. It's so so sad.

Also the toys that she got for them are colourful, why not tell them the colours and count as well. The walker has that built in, don't just show them the rolling bits but engage them.

On another note, welcome to all the newbies for whom the penny has dropped about this woman. Hallelujah, you've seen the light. Did you Google fopperholic annoying like we did and found us? (sorry, I couldn't help) 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I feel for the blond little boy so much. It's far too obvious that he doesn't get the same amount of interaction as the darker haired boy especially in today's lunchtime story where they were waiting for their food. He was looking so longingly at where his brother is when she panned to him in the video. It's so so sad.

Also the toys that she got for them are colourful, why not tell them the colours and count as well. The walker has that built in, don't just show them the rolling bits but engage them.

On another note, welcome to all the newbies for whom the penny has dropped about this woman. Hallelujah, you've seen the light. Did you Google fopperholic annoying like we did and found us? (sorry, I couldn't help) 🤣🤣
queue the next video telling them colours and counting just as you have advised... (sorry screaching them not telling them)

• Haha
Reactions: 13

I’ve just seen it his poor little face I feel so sorry for him he will always play second fiddle to the other one

Reactions: 7
She has said something about one kicking the other, I think it was Lawson kicking Grayson and that’s why Grayson is so sensitive!!
I’m lost for words at this woman’s stupidity if I has a friend like her I would give her a slap regularly

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Notice how now they are always in ikea high chairs? also after we all said she’s taking the piss selling all her #gifted items and they could go to someone in need all of a sudden she’s doing a giveaway!

Reactions: 7
I’ve had to sit on my hands this afternoon as to avoid being blocked... so she’s running a competition for a video & movement monitor gifted to her (at least she’s not trying to profit from it by selling it, I suppose) but in her video this week, she said what a waste of money they were (and is selling her own Angel care ones) and how they cause unnecessary worry...yet here she is saying how ‘uhhhhmazing’ they are! Tommee Tippee should’ve said no to her giving it away, she and they look stupid!

I just don’t understand how the sheep can’t see it...of the 500 odd comments/tags to win, i could only see 4 or 5 comments questioning why she’s saying how great they are. I wonder how much longer these comments will last before they’re deleted?!

Attachments

Reactions: 15
I’ve had to sit on my hands this afternoon as to avoid being blocked... so she’s running a competition for a video & movement monitor gifted to her (at least she’s not trying to profit from it by selling it, I suppose) but in her video this week, she said what a waste of money they were (and is selling her own Angel care ones) and how they cause unnecessary worry...yet here she is saying how ‘uhhhhmazing’ they are! Tommee Tippee should’ve said no to her giving it away, she and they look stupid!

I just don’t understand how the sheep can’t see it...of the 500 odd comments/tags to win, i could only see 4 or 5 comments questioning why she’s saying how great they are. I wonder how much longer these comments will last before they’re deleted?! View attachment 28124
I'm so pleased that some people are pointing out that she's a hypocrite but you just know those comments will get deleted and those people will get blocked. Just don't understand why other people can't see what we can see

Reactions: 16
She’s never said that has she 😱
Yes, she said that he was kicked by Lawson which is why he’s so sensitive and needy (and gets all her attention).

Also - why isn’t she donating these items to charity or places like Women’s Refuge? Instead of ‘like and share’ to build her following. Can’t stand her.

Reactions: 15
There's a local charity near her that is always crying out for things for babies and children for families in need she could always donate there

Reactions: 9
I’ve never really noticed it in Lawson, but looking at the pictures today he looks so sad in the eyes. When she was filming them in the high chairs they just sit there and stare at her, they don’t react?

Reactions: 5
I’ve never really noticed it in Lawson, but looking at the pictures today he looks so sad in the eyes. When she was filming them in the high chairs they just sit there and stare at her, they don’t react?
His poor little face breaks my heart she has said before he hardly cries and looks so docile when he smiles his little face lights up it’s like he is thinking “ she has noticed me “

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Never known babies to be so quiet at that age. They barely move or make a sound :unsure: probably the way Fopps likes it.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.