Fopperholic #6 Your comment is against the clock 3 2 1, Fopps will delete and block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could only force myself to watch a couple of her stories with the sound up šŸ¤®
Wtf is that ridiculous fake giggle she does in between talking? Grow the duck up fopps šŸ™„šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh youā€™ve hit the nail on the head Ells, yes can totally see her trying to slime in there! Sheā€™ll be all over Anna Saccone now too! Urgh, imagine she gets on their books, be insufferable!!
That'll never happen, who does she appeal to really?
She tries to appeal to young people in their 20s but they won't care because she's old and by doing this she alienates women her own age.
There is reason shes has lower insta followers than most and a stagnating youtube channel.
She is desperate, desperate for something! Anything! She doesnā€™t fit in, the fact slimming world is back to being high on the agenda says it all.
She wants to relate to Mrs Hinch and the ā€œnew mummyā€ vibe, she will never ever be Mrs Hinch (and letā€™s face it one Mrs Hinch is more than enough!).
I actually put brummymummy and bragger in the same category, both are desperately seeking the success of the bigger accounts, but will never get it because they donā€™t have a niche. They then have to ā€œcopyā€ what others are doing to try and stay in the game. The biggest thing they both do is to use their poor children as bait, because that is all they have!

Reactions: 10
Watched half her waffling on her stories. This one sticks out
"When they're older they'll remember what you did with them"
I'll just leave that there for you Fopp.
PUT THE BLOODY PHONE DOWN!
Get off instagram/you tube/tacky website and actually be there engaging with your kids. We don't need to see you doing it in your stories, because that means you're not THERE with them!
Rant over

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Watched half her waffling on her stories. This one sticks out
"When they're older they'll remember what you did with them"
I'll just leave that there for you Fopp.
PUT THE BLOODY PHONE DOWN!
Get off instagram/you tube/tacky website and actually be there engaging with your kids. We don't need to see you doing it in your stories, because that means you're not THERE with them!
Rant over
I would also like to add, all the comments about ā€œif they are loved they are happyā€ not always true, loved children can be neglected too, neglect is a form of abuse. Yes a child needs love, but they also need a hell of a lot more!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I would also like to add, all the comments about ā€œif they are loved they are happyā€ not always true, loved children can be neglected too, neglect is a form of abuse. Yes a child needs love, but they also need a hell of a lot more!
They need stimulation, they need guidance, they need emotional support. The only support this clown could give those boys is propping them up against her shopping haul bags.

I read an article a few months ago about why thereā€™s an increasing number of children being diagnosed with mental health conditions, especially anxiety disorders, and a big factor is the lack of stimulation in their primary school and early secondary years. We all worry so much about our children becoming physically unwell, and realistically that would be completely out of our control, but what about their mental wellness? We are, for the most part, in control of that and idiots like Fopp and her sheep followers with their crappy parenting will no doubt raise a generation of entitled kids with anxiety disorders. Itā€™s bloody awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They need stimulation, they need guidance, they need emotional support. The only support this clown could give those boys is propping them up against her shopping haul bags.

I read an article a few months ago about why thereā€™s an increasing number of children being diagnosed with mental health conditions, especially anxiety disorders, and a big factor is the lack of stimulation in their primary school and early secondary years. We all worry so much about our children becoming physically unwell, and realistically that would be completely out of our control, but what about their mental wellness? We are, for the most part, in control of that and idiots like Fopp and her sheep followers with their crappy parenting will no doubt raise a generation of entitled kids with anxiety disorders. Itā€™s bloody awful.
šŸ™ŒšŸ™ŒšŸ™Œ
Emotional well being and mental health is one of the hardest things to fix, especially in a child that knows no different. I just donā€™t get why these vloggers donā€™t get that, itā€™s at an all time high because of the increase in social media use. And they, on a daily basis, expose their children to that. The children they are supposed to love and protect. I wonā€™t even go into the amount of pedophile rings online!
I get they can also suffer with mental health, but the difference is they chose to do this job, they chose to put their life out there. Like it or not, it then gives people the right to have a say, positive or negative. Their children havenā€™t chosen this way of life, and something needs to be done about respect for children and their privacy, and not just at an age where they can chose it, it needs to happen from the moment they are born!
L

šŸ™ŒšŸ™ŒšŸ™Œ
Emotional well being and mental health is one of the hardest things to fix, especially in a child that knows no different. I just donā€™t get why these vloggers donā€™t get that, itā€™s at an all time high because of the increase in social media use. And they, on a daily basis, expose their children to that. The children they are supposed to love and protect. I wonā€™t even go into the amount of pedophile rings online!
I get they can also suffer with mental health, but the difference is they chose to do this job, they chose to put their life out there. Like it or not, it then gives people the right to have a say, positive or negative. Their children havenā€™t chosen this way of life, and something needs to be done about respect for children and their privacy, and not just at an age where they can chose it, it needs to happen from the moment they are born!
L
This is the thing I never understand though, if they are mentally ill themselves surely theyā€™d do everything in their power to protect their child? I know I do, my kids mental health is of MORE importance to me since mine became worse.

These folk live in a world where nobody matters but them... Fopp is a perfect example of that.

Reactions: 4
This is the thing I never understand though, if they are mentally ill themselves surely theyā€™d do everything in their power to protect their child? I know I do, my kids mental health is of MORE importance to me since mine became worse.

These folk live in a world where nobody matters but them... Fopp is a perfect example of that.
You would think so! But unfortunately not everybody thinks that way. They are unbelievably selfish and have to be to do what they do.

Hope you are ok šŸ˜Š

Reactions: 6
Hi all! Longtime lurker here but couldnā€™t hold off posting any longer...is she honestly running a giveaway for a monitor that includes a motion sensor?? Did she not JUST say that was one of the things she regretted buying in her last video? Canā€™t imagine Tommee Tippee will be too thrilled about that, what a load of bollocky mixed messages from a ā€˜brand ambassadorā€™! The woman is deranged šŸ˜¬

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hi all! Longtime lurker here but couldnā€™t hold off posting any longer...is she honestly running a giveaway for a monitor that includes a motion sensor?? Did she not JUST say that was one of the things she regretted buying in her last video? Canā€™t imagine Tommee Tippee will be too thrilled about that, what a load of bollocky mixed messages from a ā€˜brand ambassadorā€™! The woman is deranged šŸ˜¬
Sheā€™s a walking contradiction, mainly because she doesnā€™t remember all of her bullsh!t sheā€™s previously spouted!

ive just screenshot a comment from someone but for some reason the tattle site says that the file is too big... Fopps would have a fit that another woman not only lost 3 stone in 3 months the but did so eating lots of Carbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fopps logic;

Gifted two Moses baskets, post about how amazing they are and how much the boys love them...

Several months later include them in a ā€˜regret buying videoā€™ stating how the boys never took to them etc (and also sell them on for profit despite being gifted them)

In same video, also mention dislike of movement monitor and increasing anxiety they can cause..

Couple of days later do a giveaway for movement monitor.

šŸ˜‚šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hi all! Longtime lurker here but couldnā€™t hold off posting any longer...is she honestly running a giveaway for a monitor that includes a motion sensor?? Did she not JUST say that was one of the things she regretted buying in her last video? Canā€™t imagine Tippee will be too thrilled about that, what a load of bollocky mixed messages from a ā€˜brand ambassadorā€™! The woman is deranged šŸ˜¬
Sheā€™s such a dumb bint! ā€˜I didnā€™t use it and it was a waste of time, so perhaps one of you peasants could be so thankful iā€™m allowing you the chance to win it!ā€™ šŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Fopps logic;

Gifted two Moses baskets, post about how amazing they are and how much the boys love them...

Several months later include them in a ā€˜regret buying videoā€™ stating how the boys never took to them etc (and also sell them on for profit despite being gifted them)

In same video, also mention dislike of movement monitor and increasing anxiety they can cause..

Couple of days later do a giveaway for movement monitor.

šŸ˜‚šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
only fopp eh? you couldn't make it up.

I think that she has now promoted that hospital/baby charity so that she can say... "I've decided to donate things to them" because of the backlash she has had about selling on gifted items. She will make out it was her idea.

Reactions: 9
Just seen her latest story yes they are sitting unaided but thatā€™s it they donā€™t attempt to move is that it now Fopperbollocks for god sake get them on their tummyā€™s letā€™s encourage crawling. oh hang on sitting like statues is fine for you as you donā€™t have to do anything apart from stick a toy/book in front of them.

• Heart
Just watched the latest stories ...Why does the poor blonde kiddie always look petrified?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Sheā€™s been gifted a walkerā€¦ How long is it going to take her to realise they have to walk with it? She will hate them not just sitting there spinning the things around šŸ™„

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.