Fopperholic #6 Your comment is against the clock 3 2 1, Fopps will delete and block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh man, I've had an operation so I've not been as nosey as normal and I'm not sure I'm fully up to looking at her stories yet. You can always tell it's a Thursday and she's going to group because that's when she does her little "chats" in the car. I always keep the sound off because I cannot bear to hear her voice but she always does this eye touching thing and I'm like "oh god she's crying" so I turn the volume up but she's just wiping gunk away from her eyes 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh Fopps. We judge you because you’ve put your children’s lives out there to make money from them. You could have to chose to keep them more private, and carried on your account on what it was built on. But no, you knew they would gain you numbers, sponsored ads, engagement. So you’ve used your own kids daily to keep up your dream of being a “rich celeb”. Hiding behind the excuse of you being proud of them isn’t going to fly with me either. We are all proud of our kids no matter how much it took to have them. Doesn’t mean we stick a phone in their face daily for “content”. In my opinion, you aren’t “helping” people like you claim, you’re manipulative and calculating. If you were spouting decent parent advice then I could maybe tolerate it, but you are just an idiot who talks mostly crap, as proved by your latest vlog. It’s your life your kids so why do I care, I’ll tell you why, because for some baffling reason you have amounted a big following, and I’m concerned for the people who take your word as gospel so easily. I’ve addressed you directly in this post, as the ignore it bit is more bullshit isn’t it, as you read here all the time. You’re stroppy, salty and childish in your retorts. Rising above it is just you blocking, deleting and removing any bit of thing you don’t agree with. But deep down you know that some of us here are right about you, and that’s what you can’t cope with, because you can’t control the less than rosey opinions of you. If you don’t want to be judged, stop putting yourself and your family out there? But you can’t as that’s your world isn’t it. Validation and compliments from strangers, oh what would you do and be without it.
Oh my this is brilliant just sums her up perfectly please Fopperbollocks read it take it on board and get back to a normal life glad I arnt starting out as anew parent these days when there are people like you spouting utter shite You know less than nothing about anything

Reactions: 7
Oh man, I've had an operation so I've not been as nosey as normal and I'm not sure I'm fully up to looking at her stories yet. You can always tell it's a Thursday and she's going to group because that's when she does her little "chats" in the car. I always keep the sound off because I cannot bear to hear her voice but she always does this eye touching thing and I'm like "oh god she's crying" so I turn the volume up but she's just wiping gunk away from her eyes 🙄
I thought she was crying too! Disappointed that she was just wittering on about nonsense.

its so funny when she's trying to pass off a full on wide eyed stare rant as a light hearted chat, she throws little giggles in and lots of smiles to make it seem lighthearted but the eyes.....oh nikki your eyes tell it all, the mummy shaming rants on her stories quite clearly show how utterly peed off and angry she is, she doesn't hide it well at all, its like she's talking through gritted teeth 😂
Exactly, her eyes give her away every time! (Those eyelashes make me want to vom btw) She’s so cocky, passive aggressive and snotty!!! The mum shaming rant is standard for her so she can use it as an excuse to deflect away from the actual point of her being a crap mum. She’s only said about babies don’t come with an instruction manual, when Hinch posted it on her post earlier too. She literally isn’t original about anything, just steals everybody else’s words. Only getting them baby toys and books at ten months, yet the money she’s spent on herself and clothes in those ten months is just disgusting tbh. If she thinks the most important thing is for babies to be loved, and everything else doesn’t matter, then she’s just stupid. Of course they have to be loved, but their development is also so important too. Which she’s failed on.

Reactions: 14
its so funny when she's trying to pass off a full on wide eyed stare rant as a light hearted chat, she throws little giggles in and lots of smiles to make it seem lighthearted but the eyes.....oh nikki your eyes tell it all, the mummy shaming rants on her stories quite clearly show how utterly peed off and angry she is, she doesn't hide it well at all, its like she's talking through gritted teeth 😂
Something has been wrote on here in the last few days that has obviously really triggered her, wonder what it could be? 🤔

EDIT: i'm gonna go with the tesco trolley saga, she got alot of stick for that on and off here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s wiping away the spit that she applies to her lashes - what a beauty tip that was!

• Haha
  • Sick
It’s so easy now for people to excuse their crappy behaviour. If someone tries to call them out for it online, they can just scream ‘troll’ or ‘you’re jealous’. Same with anyone daring to comment on parenting skills, it’s just dismissed as ‘mum shaming’ instead of people understanding that while some the comments may just be people bitching, a lot of them are coming from experienced parents who can see the mistakes being made and are trying to help. It may not always be nice to hear, but that’s life, especially when you choose to live yours through social media.

I’ve seen the comments Fopps was referring to about Meghan Markle. I’ll be honest, the first thing I thought when I saw those pictures was what way is she holding that baby. It didn’t look natural at all, but then again is only a snap shot of one time of her holding him. The difference with Fopps is we’ve had 10 months of pretty much daily posting about her parenting so the critical comments are based on much more. If she had have taken the ‘mum shaming’ comments more seriously and not as badly as she did, she would have realised much quicker that she needed to be doing more for those boys development. She can’t really say she didn’t know about the sitting up thing, people were commenting about it months ago but she chose to block and delete them instead of taking the time to listen and look into it. Which again made her parenting look even worse as it seemed she cared more about her profile and content than her boys.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I wonder does she put Chris on vetting the comments duty when she’s at group, because surely she can’t be on her phone there?! If my consultant was just sat on her phone it’d be rude and unprofessional!

It’s so easy now for people to excuse their crappy behaviour. If someone tries to call them out for it online, they can just scream ‘troll’ or ‘you’re jealous’. Same with anyone daring to comment on parenting skills, it’s just dismissed as ‘mum shaming’ instead of people understanding that while some the comments may just be people bitching, a lot of them are coming from experienced parents who can see the mistakes being made and are trying to help. It may not always be nice to hear, but that’s life, especially when you choose to live yours through social media.

I’ve seen the comments Fopps was referring to about Meghan Markle. I’ll be honest, the first thing I thought when I saw those pictures was what way is she holding that baby. It didn’t look natural at all, but then again is only a snap shot of one time of her holding him. The difference with Fopps is we’ve had 10 months of pretty much daily posting about her parenting so the critical comments are based on much more. If she had have taken the ‘mum shaming’ comments more seriously and not as badly as she did, she would have realised much quicker that she needed to be doing more for those boys development. She can’t really say she didn’t know about the sitting up thing, people were commenting about it months ago but she chose to block and delete them instead of taking the time to listen and look into it. Which again made her parenting look even worse as it seemed she cared more about her profile and content than her boys.
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 FACTS

• Heart
I have been on safeguarding training today and the subject of “social influencers” came up, much to the trainers dismay.
It was discussed how things were excused, which I know has been mentioned here today, and how extreme the excuses can become. Now, I’m not saying these people will abuse, but the concern (from 30 professionals in a room) is that children will grow and see this behaviour as the norm. We all know that they are growing in a world of glitter and sparkles and parents that can’t handle constructive criticism. But, also, they will grow up hearing their parents making excuses for behaviours and again will struggle with social etiquette.
Not forgetting, they are growing in an environment where their parents have absolutely no respect for them and their privacy, again this will become norm. Hopefully social media will have died down by then, but if not these children will think they can post anything online. If your own parents advertise you being away from home why shouldn’t they do it themselves? We are also breeding a generation of hypocritical parents, that currently post their children’s lives online but will have something to say if their children post anything inappropriate? Talk about mixed messages!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I hate the banding about of mum shaming. I'm not shaming you darling fopps, I'm just pointing out as a parent how you can do things better/easier. If you jump on the mum shaming bus that quickly that it's probably because YOU are feeling a bit shamed because you know you cocked up. Now I'm still on the fence on whether its laziness, not coping and not willing to admit or mental health. And I'm still not sure which answer is the best one.

Reactions: 13
She can't say stupid tit like "oh, am I supposed to help sit them up?" and not expect people to react. 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Creeping for clout on Mrs Hinch’s baby reveal post! 🙈 Bet she dreams of going viral like Hinchy! Not happening Nikki, so you can dial down the social climbing!

I wonder does she put Chris on vetting the comments duty when she’s at group, because surely she can’t be on her phone there?! If my consultant was just sat on her phone it’d be rude and unprofessional!
She literally cannot put that phone down! Now she’s filming stories from her group night 🙄🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Creeping for clout on Mrs Hinch’s baby reveal post! 🙈 Bet she dreams of going viral like Hinchy! Not happening Nikki, so you can dial down the social climbing!

She literally cannot put that phone down! Now she’s filming stories from her group night 🙄🙄
Do you think that’s in answer to those that said her group was shite and she couldn’t be bothered as a Consultant Fopperbollocks you are so predictable

Fopps trying to get on the gleam train?
Oh you’ve hit the nail on the head Ells, yes can totally see her trying to slime in there! She’ll be all over Anna Saccone now too! Urgh, imagine she gets on their books, be insufferable!!

Reactions: 2
Fopps trying to get on the gleam train?
That'll never happen, who does she appeal to really?
She tries to appeal to young people in their 20s but they won't care because she's old and by doing this she alienates women her own age.
There is reason shes has lower insta followers than most and a stagnating youtube channel.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.