Fopperholic #6 Your comment is against the clock 3 2 1, Fopps will delete and block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone wrote about the coincidence of all the 'influencers' commenting on each other's posts. My sister has a very popular insta pug with around 70k followers and she has been invited into message threads with other influencers where they basically all agree to arse lick posts as long as they get it in return. It increases engagement blah blah blah. My sister had quite a bit of work through her dog and gets a ton of freebies but really doesn't make a lot. I'd imagine Fopps is deluded and believes she can sustain a career out of it. Maybe if shes prepared to sacrifice her life and sanity for it. My sister does it more for fun now and she found it really stressful in the end and it becomes fake and all about numbers rather than sharing what you love. On another note we use her doggies fame for charity events rather than lining our own pockets.

She makes me cringe so badly.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Rattling through these threads!
Fopps is the gift that keeps on giving that's why!
Some of the treads on here are stale where the people posting just post the same insults and criticisms over and over around in circles, they are a chore to read.
It's always fun and fresh content on the fopps thread though!
Credit where credits due to Nikki for always giving us something fresh to laugh at 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Some of the treads on here are stale where the people posting just post the same insults and criticisms over and over around in circles, they are a chore to read.
Credit where credits due to Nikki for always giving us something fresh to laugh at 🤣
Awh-mazing 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow we really are flying through these threads now aren’t we 🤣 not watched the video yet been busy being very very self sufficient working and then bathing my twins - by myself 😱😱 can’t believe what you guys are saying she’s said. She’s just bloody lazy! I’ve said it before on here I believe she saw having kids as ‘the next step’ they had bought a house got married etc now what?! And I don’t think she expected the hard work that comes with it! The thing she doesn’t understand is that if she was honest and actually showed the ups downs the bad and the ugly then we would probably find her more likeable! Instead she’s this false sterile Botox filled screeching woman who’s impossible to relate to!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I can't wait for them to start crawling/walking. If she can't work out how to bathe both babies or how to get a shopping trolley, how on earth is she going to cope with two boisterous toddlers. I bet she hasn't educated herself on how to baby proof her home 😵

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t get her saying she didn’t know she needed to teach her babies to sit. Didn’t she buy a load of things to try and help them sit?
Plus bathing them together is easy I do it 6 out 7 nights a week on my own with twins. I don’t use seats or anything fancy. Lie them in bath not deep they love it as they can kick around and splash. Get one out wrap in a towel put in a towel grab the other one put in the bedroom come back for the other one. I wish she had triplets 😂
The only thing difficult about twins is double the stair runs. If I’m honest having two close in age would be A LOT harder.
I don’t think she has common sense so makes a lot more work for herself.

Reactions: 11
I don’t get her saying she didn’t know she needed to teach her babies to sit. Didn’t she buy a load of things to try and help them sit?
Plus bathing them together is easy I do it 6 out 7 nights a week on my own with twins. I don’t use seats or anything fancy. Lie them in bath not deep they love it as they can kick around and splash. Get one out wrap in a towel put in a towel grab the other one put in the bedroom come back for the other one. I wish she had triplets 😂
The only thing difficult about twins is double the stair runs. If I’m honest having two close in age would be A LOT harder.
I don’t think she has common sense so makes a lot more work for herself.
Have you considered your own, blog, vlog, Instagram, Facebook page and website?? You’d be 100 times more knowledgable than Fopps!! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I actually can’t entertain watching, even on a site that she doesn’t get views!
How can her sheep defend her actions this week, how can channel mum?
So firstly she claims she didn’t know she had to teach them to sit?! Seriously!!!!!!! How the hell does she think they will learn, and this contradicts everything she said around that time, claiming it was because they are prem, developing at a different rate etc etc. So this “tale” is total bull and yet another excuse. How did she not see her “twin” mum friends babies doing things and not think “I wonder why my boys aren’t?” Why did her own mum not advise her?
The shopping trolley thing speaks for itself, shopping the week before, on her own with no issue, the boys being in the trolley when she posted the question. Yet more bull. Put your phone down Nikki and engage with your boys rather than trying to get pathetic engagement from your sheep. I’m not sure who I am more concerned about, them or her? At what point do you read her posts and not question her actions?

Reactions: 17
The shopping trolley post is just unbelievable.
I am the same age as Fopps sadly no kids yet :( although I want them. I will probably never be a twin mum though, so it won't be as amazing :cry:
She seems to lack common sense and why her mum has not sat her down and given her a good talking to - my mum would have taken the babies off me by now. How can anyone not bath them, not take them out, not play with them, not interact with them and also not know how to go shopping. What is she going to do when they walk? I am so confused
And why is her website/blog just video links?

I can't wait for them to start crawling/walking. If she can't work out how to bathe both babies or how to get a shopping trolley, how on earth is she going to cope with two boisterous toddlers. I bet she hasn't educated herself on how to baby proof her home 😵
I bet you can't wait for them to get into that makeup den.... that will be carnage :ROFLMAO:

Disclaimer..... generic google search photo. That what you get when you put photos of your children on the internet.

fullsizeoutput_4375.jpeg

Reactions: 4
I haven't watched her video and probably wont as she does my head in...

How the hell can you not know you have to teach your babies things! How does she think they learn? I'm really at a loss for word over that comment. We are first time Mum's at some point and yes a lot of us don't have a clue to start with but surely you know the basics if you spend that long wanting / trying for children.

The shopping trolley post is just unbelievable.
I am the same age as Fopps sadly no kids yet :( although I want them. I will probably never be a twin mum though, so it won't be as amazing :cry:
She seems to lack common sense and why her mum has not sat her down and given her a good talking to - my mum would have taken the babies off me by now. How can anyone not bath them, not take them out, not play with them, not interact with them and also not know how to go shopping. What is she going to do when they walk? I am so confused
And why is her website/blog just video links?
Fingers crossed for you that your wishes come true soon xx

• Heart
I think somewhere in her head she thinks she's a teenaged girl or someone in their early twenties who not long had a child and so she acts like that. That's my explanation for it because I can't fathom how a woman who's pushing 40 is so clueless. Every new parent is learning but they prepare themselves for what's to come. There's a plethora of information on all things baby. I followed babycentre on an app and still get email updates for my second and had the NHS book on what to expect and look for with my first (still have the book somewhere, I think). Not knowing is the biggest, most ridiculous excuse ever. It infuriates me so much when her followers say she's an inspiration and all the other nonsense they spout. Eventually they will all see what we're seeing.

Reactions: 15
Anyone noticed the troll on the previous thread? “Ansars” calling people out! Reckon it’s her.

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 She’s such a goon 🤣

Reactions: 5
She is totally full of tit with the whole didn't realise she had to help babies sit up speech, everything and I mean everything she preaches or posts about she always says she did "loads and loads" or "tons and tons" of research, she even says it all wide eyed maniac looking to get her point even more across, so no way in hell did she do zero research with what to expect or milestones with babies, surely she isnt that dumb to not even realise when she was having to prop them up in their highchairs cos they couldn't sit up? I totally think she's realised she's been called out on it and has come up with the "i didn't know" story to try to gain sympathy and seem more relatable when in actual fact its just made her look like an idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think somewhere in her head she thinks she's a teenaged girl or someone in their early twenties who not long had a child and so she acts like that. That's my explanation for it because I can't fathom how a woman who's pushing 40 is so clueless. Every new parent is learning but they prepare themselves for what's to come. There's a plethora of information on all things baby. I followed babycentre on an app and still get email updates for my second and had the NHS book on what to expect and look for with my first (still have the book somewhere, I think). Not knowing is the biggest, most ridiculous excuse ever. It infuriates me so much when her followers say she's an inspiration and all the other nonsense they spout. Eventually they will all see what we're seeing.
She really does see herself as young and cool thats why all the mums she relates to are all young, blonde and in their 20's, like billie and sam faiers, lucy jessica carter etc.
She makes statement like 'now i'm in my 30's....' when her 30's are nearly over.
All her hobbies and interests are what a younger person would have, makeup tutorials, love island etc.
Reality: she looks like lucy jessica carter's mum.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.