Fopperholic #6 Your comment is against the clock 3 2 1, Fopps will delete and block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she doesnā€™t photoshop her photos.....Zzzzz! If you follow the straight line on the pool wall, then under it the blue line youā€™ll see it curves in the place sheā€™s tweaked, sheā€™s very insecure about those knees isnā€™t she, sake šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜†
Ooh,chub rub when its warm. I feel her pain.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I thought she was so bloody rude to you yesterday! She must be such a witch in real life away from the happy shiny world of Instagram!

Anyone noticed a distinct lack of foppsmum?! Where's all her diary entry replies & comments gone šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
She obviously told her to stop commenting!
Her comments about their day out at soft play made me laugh. Not I loved it there because the boys really enjoy it and I love seeing them happy and playing or anything that a normal mum would say. Nope..she comes out with 'I loved it because of the diet cherry Pepsi, skinny cappuccinos and jacket potatoes.' Get a life FFS!!!! She's just not normal!
Yep jacket potato was a winner not the ball pit or the swings! They looked like bored relatives looking after someone's kids rather than mum and dad having fun with their own kiddos! Didn't even look like she actually pushed the swing either!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She obviously tol

Yep jacket potato was a winner not the ball pit or the swings! They looked like bored relatives looking after someone's kids rather than mum and dad having fun with their own kiddos! Didn't even look lovely me she actually pushed the swing either!
so true they do always look out of place on pics as if they are not the actual parents of the children.

Reactions: 3
Why is it always staged pictures of them out itā€™s like ā€œ look at us weā€™re spending money to give our children a good timeā€. itā€™s not you know Fopps thereā€™s is. nothing wrong with a cheap paddling pool in the garden some buckets and things you can play with in water you donā€™t always have to throw money at it

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.