Fopperholic #57 Lockdown rules don’t apply to me, I’m going to London tier 1, 2 or 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How quickly has this thread gone! Time for another thread suggestion...

Fopperholic #58 She’s now preaching about mental health, HA! She’ll say anything to grow her wealth
Fopperholic #58 lockdown 2.0's Bob Geldof - gimmie all your swipe ups!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion #58 Lifecoach Fopps is on a roll, swipe ups galore to avoid the dole!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t normally read her instagram posts , but the latest one is so vomit inducing.Be kind , care about others.These thoughts never existed in her life.Its all about the Amazzing and Stonnning life she lives.But we can see this is all bullshit

Reactions: 14
Spot the bad spelling and use of apostrophes on her latest story. I can't take anymore.. I can't!!!!! 🙈
I need to avoid her to keep my blood pressure down 🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
We are on day five, half way through. It is really hard and am also trying to make food I enjoy and not focus on the calories and do what needed to keep me sane! Was also my birthday earlier in the week so have lots of cake...
Enjoy the cake!! I found yesterday tough but feeling more positive today. Maybe I just needed to think positive thoughts 🤣

Reactions: 9
You know, if she'd said "this lockdown I'm going to concentrate on remaining healthy and fit as it keeps me sane, I understand not everyone will but if you want to follow along that would be great"
Instead of control your eating, control your fitness like it's the most important thing.
As for blocking people who say it's not their thing, well we know she's totally demented.

Reactions: 23
Fopperfolic 58: My melted face,my naked boys, I'll show you all!This lockdown I won't see my sons, but will do another RIV haul!!

Reactions: 12
I had to stop at "my skill set" it's just TOO FUNNY! What a CV!
By using "skill set" she can convince herself she has a proper job when in fact what she really does is what millions of women (and men) do every single day.

Reactions: 13
Another suggestion:

Fopperholic #58: I use my naked kids to sell you tat, I can do what I want because I’m a brat!*

*obviously wanted to say twit, but know that’s not allowed in a title!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.