Fopperholic #52 Filtered from head to toe, didn't eat at The Ivy, just went for a pose !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion - Fopperholic #53 expensive trainers, protein hits, foppycoptering the boys and calling hubby a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Nearly choked on a bit of chocolate... she’s given the boys a happy meal!!! This not a drill

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I wonder what Chris thought that first time she whipped her kit on and was covered in those tat's... (she has one on her side too I think ... so at least 4!).... Bet he was a a bit stooned !! (I have a tattoo so not dissing tat's just the are the standard ones that are done when young ) !!
She gave the boys one but hasn’t managed to eat one herself!! This women is an absolute killjoy!!
Bet she just sniffed them instead. Wonder if Chris was allowed one

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And when she has one it has the word large in front of everything.... please I imagine it’s been 20 years since you’ve had a McDonald’s!

Reactions: 13
What was the happy meal (I refuse to look after the day I've had in real work) I'm guessing nuggets or fish fingers with fruit bag or carrots as it's within their syns. Oh and were they stuck with water or actually allowed a milkshake or fruit shoot?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There are plenty of parents who have worked from home since the start of this AND had their kids with them 24/7. These are people with PROPER jobs and have managed. Why does she think she’s different? Filming yourself jumping out of a jelly pot is not work. She really is so out of touch!!
We’ve done it. Hubby worked from home, I work 8-2 so if he has to go to the office for any reason it was a car park handover at my work and off he went 🤷🏻‍♀️ Needs must. Jelly jumping and pot noodle holes are not work that requires childcare. Those boys nap about 3 hours A day so she can make her shite content then

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.