Fopperholic #5 boys are sick abroad, what a drag, at least she has that Gucci changing bag!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure this is the new thread, as in continued from the old one. I think somebody had just started a thread?
Could be wrong....
I see what you mean. Admin, can you help please? I have not created a new thread previously, though think this could be one? Thank you. 😊

Reactions: 1
Errr...are we just ignoring which suggestion got the most likes? #awkward
I had reported it to admin as I thought somebody had started a random thread without realising there was already one? Guess we are ignoring suggestions though 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Howling at one of the comments on last nights pics your pushchair and roots look green 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Sorry 🙈 New to tattle! I didn’t realise quite how it all worked. Your comments on the other threads have been hilarious.
Well maybe if Fopperholic didn’t filter the sh*t out of everything to make it a different colour it wouldn’t look like a second one. Tbf she was gifted so many car seats and pushchairs it wouldn’t be that surprising if she had taken two 😂

Sorry, newbie 🙈

Well this is embarrassing 🤣
😂 oops! Without makeup she looks like someone else so should’ve known she’d also filter the pushchair!

Howling at one of the comments on last nights pics your pushchair and roots look green 🤣🤣🤣🤣
That comment was hilarious. I love the clever comments that are sugar coated insults. She can't be snippy because they are back handed compliments... Brilliant 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not really a fan of this new thread name must admit 😕 Just as a heads up for anyone newcoming, new thread names get suggested sometimes along the thread but usually the last few pages, everyone votes with their like button, and the one with most likes usually gets made into the new thread title :)

Reactions: 9
Well you’ve got to laugh at this mornings post, about what she calls the boys considering this was mentioned on the previous thread. I’m a bit confused with the thread title as I didn’t even see this one suggested and she has only taken one pushchair away.

Reactions: 4
I wonder, if in a few years, she will look back on her pictures, which are filtered and staged to high heaven (and the ones of her posing her pretty shocking tbh) and think “tit”.
She has no natural pictures, she looks uncomfortable in all of them! Now considering she loves her family and they are all ‘close’ why does she lean away from people?
I seriously wish she would put the phone away, get off social media and enjoy time with her boys! She will really regret it in years to
Come!

That was me! I’d had a few drinks by then, wouldn’t normally comment and amazed she didn’t delete it!
She will now!! 😂

Not really a fan of this new thread name must admit 😕 Just as a heads up for anyone newcoming, new thread names get suggested sometimes along the thread but usually the last few pages, everyone votes with their like button, and the one with most likes usually gets made into the new thread title :)
Is there a way to ask for it to be changed? Happy to do that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.