Fopperholic #43 Staring up a goats crack, well worth it to so off my designer backpack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she have to commentate on every single thing they do?! ‘You gonna run’ ‘you gonna bounce’ ‘you gonna find daddy’
SHUT UP

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ive never seen an Instagrammer who eats so strict - tiny portions of bland food, no treats, no fun, etc so the fact she weighs 10 stone tells me her online persona is fake!
Absolutely! I’m 10 stone ( ish 😉), 5 ft 10, happy and healthy size 12, and if I was eating like Fopps I reckon I’d be a size 6! She is defo shoving more down her cake hole that she lets on 🤣 Not now of course....not now that she’s turned into Super Strict Susan.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Another weekend .... another trip to a park/play area........ she is so unoriginal....... !!

Reactions: 17
Fopps is bottom heavy hence why she never mentions what’s size she has bought jeans in. I don’t mean she fat on her lower body by the way! She has a small frame on top so will get away with smaller size floaty dresses.

Reactions: 12
Just coming on to say this! Are bouncing castles even allowed?.I thought they came under soft play sort of thing?
I assume it's one of those grey areas because its outdoors. I mean common sense tells me it's not a great idea... just because you can doesn't mean you should....

Reactions: 6
So yday Grayson had separation anxiety and today he’s happily walking with Chris whilst she’s with Lawson.....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.