Fopperholic #42 What colour's the grass & the wall? Who the fudge knows she filters it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And in doing everything first it means the rest of us then do it properly.

Shocked that that is how she came out of the hairdressers, there’s barely any different. Her poor hairdresser. Not the greatest advertisement
In fairness Fopps probably couldn't give her gob a rest telling Shannon all about how uhmazing her extension is and all about how fabulous her life is as an influencer so she totally distracted her so poor girl didn't do a great job and got her out as quickly as possible even not bothering to do the blow-drying! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In fairness Fopps probably couldn't give her gob a rest telling Shannon all about how uhmazing her extension is and all about how fabulous her life is as an influencer so she totally distracted her so poor girl didn't do a great job and got her out as quickly as possible even not bothering to do the blow-drying! 🤣🤣🤣
Haha! If I was Flopps’ hairdresser I’d have insisted on her wearing a mask......might’ve shut her up a bit!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She must be on good terms with her ex - I’m fairly sure the owner of that thought bubble company is her ex’s current partner
yes she is with Barry now, I'm sure. What is the point of the thought bubbles? Just to put in your photos???

Reactions: 5
So many comments on her lipstick... cue a video on how she has wowed the fashion world and mixed a red and a nude lipstick

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m amazed Brenda’s comment has stayed on. She must want the engagement since she’s got duck all else going on there

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.