Fopperholic #41 Followers dropping as quick as her face, Nikki you're a beggy disgrace!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The blonde with brains has seriously spelt alphabet as alaphet in her latest post 😂🤦🏻‍♀️😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
that blouse!! is it tie dye? did she let the boys paint it for her? did she borrow it from her neighbour Ethel? or did it come free with her bayliss and harding gift set??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestions #42 Fiona teaches the boys the alaphet she wouldn't eat those crispy bars even for a bet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Poor kids she will be making them do algebra before they hit 5 just let them be 22 months stop forcing them to learn the Alphabet by clearly constantly asking them to repeat you showing off again and she doesn’t like to compare kids hmmmm

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Fopperholic #42 the boys are cleaver to know their alaphet, surely these ad’s are done for a bet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Fopperholic #42- £90 on diffusers whilst probably in debt.. don’t worry though Fopps knows the alaphet 🤪

Side note I could Only hear Fiona doing better alaphet? Otherson was just repeating.. couldn’t hear much over her screeching “What colour is this Grayson... is it pink? Write your name Lawson.. have you got the yellow one?” God she’s the most annoying helicopter mum! Give them a break Fopps my son is 4 and writing his name they are not even 2 yet give them a break!!

I see our fave Chelsea commented how open ended activities are the best.. they are but not with Fiona hovering over you all wide eyed screeching like possessed Big Bird from Sesame Street

• Wow
Reactions: 41
Can you write you name Lawson??? 😂😂 Are they some kind of really intelligent toddlers!! What a stupid question to ask 😂
My boy is four and I’ve just starting to teach (not train) him to write his name!!
her chalk video is awful, she needs to get out their faces and leave them too it

Reactions: 19
She honestly has money to burn! I think we wouldn’t notice if she didn’t go on about new purchases all the time and also not do a video saying how she hates talking about money but then carries on Talking about it.

Some of her mum friends from Instagram they are genuinely ALOT better of than her with bigger houses, sinks in the right places and a lot of them live around London so house prices are way more than hers. But they do not show off as much or try and prove a point. They get on with their life and don’t paint a perfect life.

I often wonder if she’s not happy as she makes out.
That’s exactly right! It’s the shoving it in everybody’s faces! If my mum asks me how much something costs and I know it’s a lot I’m really embarrassed! Buying things seem to be the answer to everything for her.

Reactions: 7
Can you write you name Lawson??? 😂😂 Are they some kind of really intelligent toddlers!! What a stupid question to ask 😂
My boy is four and I’ve just starting to teach (not train) him to write his name!!
her chalk video is awful, she needs to get out their faces and leave them too it
One day they’ll surprise her, grab the chalk and write ‘Piss off you annoying bint.”🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Did she want to sound anymore simple in her latest stories? 'I had to put the legs in and put some little screws in' bleeping hell, little miss princess managed to build herself a sun lounger ALL BY HERSELF! Wheres the cavalry??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.