Fopperholic #41 Followers dropping as quick as her face, Nikki you're a beggy disgrace!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she wishing she is at that woman's house, you don't bloody know her!!!! Also has lockdown changed šŸ¤” the house she wishes she was at if you look at her stories she has had friends round with their small children who obviously don't understand the 2m distance rule šŸ™„
Just had to look at this and now wish I hadnā€™t. Iā€™m a key worker in a preschool and spending my day cleaning EVERY single thing the children play with after theyve used it to try and keep not only our children and families but myself and my own family safe. Its constant. Spraying door handles, cleaning the toilet and sink every timeitā€™s used. Doubting every little thing we do and hoping itā€™s safe enough. Those children all just roaming around eating together...all so the mums can sit and sunbathe šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Bad fashion, cringey ads and photoshop, Fiona Phillips wants her top back give it up Fopp!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How the duck does she think she is relatable spending Ā£90 on a diffuser ? She's the most braggy bleep I've ever know and that shirt is bleeping shocking..... I wore tit like that in the 80's ! She looks absolutely ridiculous...... !!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
How the duck does she think she is relatable spending Ā£90 on a diffuser ? She's the most braggy bleep I've ever know and that shirt is bleeping shocking..... I wore tit like that in the 80's ! She looks absolutely ridiculous...... !!
I bet the boys got blinded by it they arenā€™t used to colour!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What is she wearing?
And why would anyone pay her to advertise something she will never eat

I'm throwing this out there again as title suggestion as however many weeks on its still true

'Fopperholic- once upon time she was happy fopping now she's just social media flopping'

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I canā€™t get my Botox done yet but Iā€™m fineeee with this honestly all fineeee here, happy happy happy šŸ˜³šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬
Know Iā€™m late to the party but what the duck is going on with that neck? She just be in pain doing that!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has she mentioned the calories of the Rice Krispy bar because sheā€™s not allowed to mention ā€œSynsā€ anymore?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
ā€œFopperholic: married to a tiny knob, advertising Rice Krispies this is my jobā€

• Haha
Reactions: 29
#42 Botox running out, so is the trout pout: Fiona Phillips twinning but ads still cause cringing.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Few pages back now, but do we recon itā€™s the sofa from Next she is furiously tweeting about? When you order online from next itā€™s automatically BNPL....like a lot of their stuff.

Reactions: 8
I think they only have to type #AD when itā€™s a paid post and #AD press sample/gifted when itā€™s a freebie something like that so I wonder how much she is earning from these ā€˜advertsā€™ or how much she charges....Surely theyā€™re not paying her 7k a month? I also wonder how many sales the company benefits from

Reactions: 3
thread suggestion
Ā£90 for a crappy diffuser .. clinging on to slimming world like a bloody loser

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Thread suggestion; What colour is the grass, what colour is the wall? Who the fudge knows she has filtered them all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Ā£90 for a diffuser. Some things are worth spending that bit of extra money on.... a diffuser is not one of them! Who exactly is her target audience? 20 year olds with hedge funds?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ā£90 for a diffuser. Some things are worth spending that bit of extra money on.... a diffuser is not one of them! Who exactly is her target audience? 20 year olds with hedge funds?!
She honestly has money to burn! I think we wouldnā€™t notice if she didnā€™t go on about new purchases all the time and also not do a video saying how she hates talking about money but then carries on Talking about it.

Some of her mum friends from Instagram they are genuinely ALOT better of than her with bigger houses, sinks in the right places and a lot of them live around London so house prices are way more than hers. But they do not show off as much or try and prove a point. They get on with their life and donā€™t paint a perfect life.

I often wonder if sheā€™s not happy as she makes out.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.