Fopperholic #41 Followers dropping as quick as her face, Nikki you're a beggy disgrace!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she want to sound anymore simple in her latest stories? 'I had to put the legs in and put some little screws in' bleeping hell, little miss princess managed to build herself a sun lounger ALL BY HERSELF! Wheres the cavalry??
I just heard that pathetic little cackle at the end then she's so excited because she can think she's on holiday with her cherry pepsi max - oh Nicola bleeping grow up ! Also her story froze......... great shot 😂 😂 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yet another unnecessary purchase. This woman has a serious spending problem. I dread to think the total of everything she has brought since lockdown?!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Chris is going to be fuming when he gets home from golf and see’s Prikki has scribbled all over his BBQ with her new chalk! Were you trying to write your name Prikki? Ahhhh good attempt. Maybe get mad mazza to show you how to do it properly 😘

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wouldn’t encourage chalking on a bbq, what if they go near it when it’s hot because they think it’s a toy or safe? Oh wait the boys are never around for BBQ time they get shipped off to bed with some white noise while mummy & daddy have their ‘me time’ 🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Can you write you name Lawson??? 😂😂 Are they some kind of really intelligent toddlers!! What a stupid question to ask 😂
My boy is four and I’ve just starting to teach (not train) him to write his name!!
her chalk video is awful, she needs to get out their faces and leave them too it
They will never to able to write their names whilst she teaches them the alaphet 🤷🏼‍♀️😂🤷🏼‍♀️

Have the boys actually featured today? This mornings stories must have been from yesterday and I’m not having the boys have done that chalk on the bbq. It’s very messily neat! And what an irresponsible thing to teach your children, if they have done it, she has no idea!!!

Reactions: 16
They will never to able to write their names whilst she teaches them the alaphet 🤷🏼‍♀️😂🤷🏼‍♀️

Have the boys actually featured today? This mornings stories must have been from yesterday and I’m not having the boys have done that chalk on the bbq. It’s very messily neat! And what an irresponsible thing to teach your children, if they have done it, she has no idea!!!
All the lines are just straight up and down. I don’t believe the boys did that by themselves. It would be an irresponsible thing to let them play near even when not lit, as they wouldn’t know the difference

Reactions: 10
I wouldn’t encourage chalking on a bbq, what if they go near it when it’s hot because they think it’s a toy or safe? Oh wait the boys are never around for BBQ time they get shipped off to bed with some white noise while mummy & daddy have their ‘me time’ 🙄
100% this

we had a bbq on Sunday and my little one was told it was hot and therefore didn’t go near it or stopped himself when running around.

fast forward to yesterday and he went running near it and shouted ‘oh no hot’ I went to correct him but realised nope he is better to think it is always hot (he is 2 by the way)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
All the lines are just straight up and down. I don’t believe the boys did that by themselves. It would be an irresponsible thing to let them play near even when not lit, as they wouldn’t know the difference
It’s far too perfect and she has no idea. The boys haven’t featured on a Thursday since nursery opened and that chalk is to try and prove they are there. Rather than showing them do it (still stupid to let them near the bbq Fiona) she has done it herself. I hate that she lies, just say they have gone back, nobody would dislike her, we all agree they are much better in nursery!

• Wow
Reactions: 17

Of course not, they're at nursery most likely!

An hour and there will be stories with them in it!

Reactions: 11
So she’s put it together and managed to relax during their nap time? Please they’re at nursery.... watch them reappear after 3pm. It’s fine I’ve sent my daughter back to school, she needed it. I’m not judging that part, but just be open about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As if the boys did that chalk. She has clearly just went along doing straight up and down lines. And where is the chalk? Not a mark on the ground or anything. Plus, she definitely would have taken a pic of them actually doing it.

Reactions: 13
Is she actually taking the piss ! £160/£170 for that rattan sun lounger so she can drink her pepsi max (sorry cherry!) and think she's on holiday.... what an absolute bleeping hole...... how much money has she spent again this week ? She bleeping disgusts me ! She is such a braggy show off
:mad::mad::mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Is she actually taking the piss ! £160/£170 for that rattan sun lounger so she can drink her pepsi max (sorry cherry!) and think she's on holiday.... what an absolute bleeping hole...... how much money has she spent again this week ? She bleeping disgusts me ! She is such a braggy show off
:mad::mad::mad:
The thing is she’s got that massive bed in her garden she could get on that put the boys pool by it and pretend she’s at ocean beach Ibiza style!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s never happy unless she’s buying something, she just wastes money all the time. I do believe half of it will be on Credit, if they were that well off they would be in a much bigger house!!!

Reactions: 14
She’s never happy unless she’s buying something, she just wastes money all the time. I do believe half of it will be on Credit, if they were that well off they would be in a much bigger house!!!
You are probably right and if they were well off they'd of borrowed wisely and had the extension/kitchen done properly not a random placing of cupboards/oven etc.. forecast is pissing down again at the weekend so she's not going to get a large amount of use out of that sunbed ! Can't she just sit in a chair or on the 'sun bed' thing (like the lady above said)..... ! Notice she's just got one - not possible for Chris to have one too !!! bleeping ate her and her fake lifestyle it's disgusting and boys are so at nursery - least they'll learn the alphabet properly there !

Reactions: 12
I just heard that pathetic little cackle at the end then she's so excited because she can think she's on holiday with her cherry pepsi max - oh Nicola bleeping grow up ! Also her story froze......... great shot 😂 😂 😂
I think she’s trying really hard to make up for the fact they were late ish walkers there is no need every child is different! Gosh you can really see how badly blended her concealer is on that photo 😂
The boys are definitely at nursery why can’t she just admit that she wants her old life back chilling in the sun we all would like to do that at some point but you know it’s part of being a parent we give up a few things in life for our children

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.