Fopperholic #4 Busy mum of 2, her life is a battle, yet she keeps up with tattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came across this by chance. It seems that this is the only photo of hers she's liked [where she looks skinnier than she is in real life] surprise surprise. Imagine living your life being as obsessed as Nikki.

Reactions: 1
Came across this by chance. It seems that this is the only photo of hers she's liked [where she looks skinnier than she is in real life] surprise surprise. Imagine living your life being as obsessed as Nikki.
Who is she?

On other matters...its 4.30 and we've had pretty much radio silence all day. I'm hoping this means the boys have had a day free from having a phone shoved in their faces 🤞

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She’s been so quiet today. Very unusual.

I do hope she’s just been spending some chilled time at home with the boys and we’re not about to see a day of vlogging her shopping and Costa trips.

Reactions: 7
Based on the last 9 months i reckon costa, Primark, gym and PT sessions are more likely than a day with the boys and no phone 😉

Either that or she's no data left on her contract 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it departure day and they've gone on holiday?! Maybe she’s told social media the wrong dates on purpose that they’re going?! Not like her though is it! Unless she’s proving points again because we’ve all said she can’t stay away from her phone!

Reactions: 3
Is it departure day and they've gone on holiday?! Maybe she’s told social media the wrong dates on purpose that they’re going?! Not like her though is it! Unless she’s proving points again because we’ve all said she can’t stay away from her phone!
I was looking through her post earlier and she had liked some of the more recent comments.
She must have realised how much ammunition that she gives us 😂😂 and is trying to save herself a few days reading. Let’s face it, she must have so much to pack, she had twins you know 🤷🏼‍♀️.
Guaranteed a come pack with me vlog, as she will be the first EVER to go on holiday with twins!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah so she’s going incognito Ells! 😂 She’ll remember to pack the designer bags for sure, just hoping she remembers the sunscreen for the babies!! Still can’t believe she’s taking both sets of parents!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah so she’s going incognito Ells! 😂 She’ll remember to pack the designer bags for sure, just hoping she remembers the sunscreen for the babies!! Still can’t believe she’s taking both sets of parents!!
I bet they all have matching, personalised cases! Can see her swooping through Brum airport with huge sun glasses and Gucci bag, rat boy balancing the cases and the parents trailing behind with the boys! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I bet they all have matching, personalised cases! Can see her swooping through Brum airport with huge sun glasses and Gucci bag, rat boy balancing the cases and the parents trailing behind with the boys! 🤣🤣
complete with a primark headband on ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They’ll all be matchy matchy in their personalised ‘forever sewing’ get ups her and Chris included, seeing as she thinks she’s Sam Faiers!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh I can just see it now.
"As a busy twin mum, mum of 2, super mum (insert other bollocks comment) I think it's so important to have time as just a family away from any devices."
Or some utterly cringe "Hi it's Law law (or 2nd twin mummy always forgets about) and we've taken mummys phone off her...blah blah!

I'm hoping she dropped her phone down the loo or something!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
They’ll all be matchy matchy in their personalised ‘forever sewing’ get ups her and Chris included, seeing as she thinks she’s Sam Faiers!
she totally wishes she was a Faiers for sure, she keeps saying how stunning and skinny they are and how beautiful Billie is, its fan girl gone mental

Reactions: 10
I reckon it’ll either be a ‘Ive taken some time away to be with my family’ post OR she will have been at some exciting Mummy event where she hasn’t been allowed to post.

Reactions: 7
I reckon it’ll either be a ‘Ive taken some time away to be with my family’ post OR she will have been at some exciting Mummy event where she hasn’t been allowed to post.
Has to be the 2nd one, no way will she put her phone down without being forced too!

Reactions: 3
They are nowhere near school age yet too ha, bet she’s counting down the days until they’re going to nursery!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.