Fopperholic #38 It’s not a filter, it’s a preset! Quick swipe up and help pay our debt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree that the only reason those boys don’t have hats on is because it’s not the style with the outfit!! All she is worried about it what they look like etc. She dresses them like teen boys, my boy wears a lot from next and everything is so colourful or has dinosaurs, cars, animals on. It’s some much nicer than what she dresses them kids.
Mine will be too grown up soon to want to wear younger boys clothes so I’m enjoying it. I don’t understand why she doesn’t just let them be toddlers!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Just because the boys take hats off she should just keep putting them on! My little one hated hats for months but I persevered and now she’ll keep it on in the sunshine! She just can’t be bothered to keep putting them on that’s all 😡
She is far too frightened it will mess there hair up after she’s used product and styled it for the day🙄 She’d rather inflict sunstroke on them than that!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
She is more concerned about the boys getting tans and their hair getting lighter than protecting them from the sun... it's so hot out there ! I stood on my driveway talking to a neighbour for about 20 mins yesterday and I have strap marks.... !! She's a bleeping idiot... the no vest in the winter is absolutely crazy too...... she needs to go to parent school as she really is clueless....... !

So her Brother and Carly have cancelled their Wedding until next year and I bet Fopperbollocks is loving that she never was happy it was going to take centre stage over the boys second birthday, in fact she has probably already been planning it :unsure: 🥳

She hasn't mentioned it yet or commented on Carly's post (Foppsmum obviously has) as she is too busy chatting tit about personalised clothing for the boys! I'm sure there will be a gushing fake post shortly about it;)

She had already started asking about ideas for the boys 2nd birthday weeks ago on her Instagram...... so she was obviously hoping that the wedding was cancelled ! She's selfish beyond belief she really is ! I hope when they rearrange it they do it for the exact same time so it pisses on her parade when the boys will be 3 !!!

My four year old has very thin hair similar to lawsons and he will always have a hat on in the sun or he doesn’t go out. I’ve done it from a young age and even when he was the boys age he would understand it’s either a hat or stay inside. The thought of their scalps burning in the sun, it’s absolutely baking even early this morning. She’s absolutely foolish to think they won’t get burnt or damage their skin!

Reactions: 14
She had already started asking about ideas for the boys 2nd birthday weeks ago on her Instagram...... so she was obviously hoping that the wedding was cancelled ! She's selfish beyond belief she really is ! I hope when they rearrange it they do it for the exact same time so it pisses on her parade when the boys will be 3 !!!

The new Wedding date is 29/08/2021 (y) 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s desperately trying to push the twin thing with the names on the T-shirts. Flopps they aren’t, and never will be, identical no matter how much you try. No one needs personalised T-shirts to tell them apart. And Chris’ post about it was the height of stupidity.

• Haha
The new Wedding date is 29/08/2021 (y) 🤭
I can call it now that they will go early and come back before the boys birthday - God forbid she'd miss out on showing off a party on the Gram !

Chris hasn't removed that dick reference yet but has posted pics from their duck pond trip - saying he's using the time to improve his photography skills - thought we might see better pictures of the boys but sadly not - still look like little grubby faced extras from Oliver :(:(

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I can call it now that they will go early and come back before the boys birthday - God forbid she'd miss out on showing off a party on the Gram !

Yes I thought that too when I looked at the dates, she is so predictable, also means she will be controlling everyone's else's time out there as she will want her family back for the boys birthday !!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Her constant whining about not seeing her parents and wanting them to see the boys is bleeping me off ! there are literally thousands and thousands of people in your position Fopps..... plus the whole hugging/cuddling won't have been lifted so I actually think it's unfair to let the boys see Nanny and Grandad and not be able to cuddle them ! She's so selfish.........

Reactions: 21
It’s absolutely fine if you don’t want to go out. Why does she say it’s absolutely fine all the time.
And you can see when she sucks the spit from her mouth!

• Sick
It’s absolutely fine if you don’t want to go out. Why does she say it’s absolutely fine all the time.
And you can see when she sucks the spit from her mouth!
Find them kind of comments REALLY patronising !!

Reactions: 20
Find them kind of comments REALLY patronising !!
Yeah like the ‘we’re such a close family’ as if no one else could possibly be as close as them. Bore off Fopps. We all want to see our families, not just you Princess.

Anyone else notice she took them out alone this morning and then said she was going to have a think about where she, not we, was going to go with them this afternoon? I wonder if Chris is away back to work 🤔

Must have had too much sun without my hat on cos I thought that clock behind her was those sticker emoji things 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What does she not get, she’s on about meeting her friend, she’s already met up with her mother. It’s 1 person from 1 other household it’s not bleeping rocket science

No you can not!
Someone has replied and asked this woman to show where in the government guidelines does it say this - it doesn't for sure - it's just the woman making her own rules up as loads of people have !!

When someone constantly expresses how much they want to do something always leads me to believe they already have ...... she’s already seen her parents!

Reactions: 20
her "om-lits" always like like the fake vomit you get from joke shops

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.