Fopperholic #38 It’s not a filter, it’s a preset! Quick swipe up and help pay our debt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came on to the old thread to say exactly the same thing about the suction plates. our toddler is a similar age to the Ryan twins and we use a normal bowl and plate. Don’t even bother with plastic any more and there’s been no incidents. Kids have to learn to use them eventually - but I’m sure Fopps will have them using suction plates till they’re 18 as no one told her she was meant to switch 🙄

the bamboo plates are all for the ‘gram. We had one when starting weaning but I couldn’t be bothered to oil it every few weeks so we stopped using it. I also don’t like the idea of separating food into different sections as I’d be afraid it could cause issues when you do start to put everything on one plate. Does anyone know if there’s a reason why people separate their kids food into different compartments or is it just because the animal shaped plates look cute?

Reactions: 15
I’m just catching up, am I being thick? Why has she spent over £30 on 2 plates that look very similar to the plates they already have? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m just catching up, am I being thick? Why has she spent over £30 on 2 plates that look very similar to the plates they already have? 🤷🏼‍♀️
The fox is an old shape maybe? Fopp must keep up with the latest trends and everyone seems to have a rabbit plate for the 'gram 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
She thinks these will teach the boys how to eat without the mess. NOBODY TOLD HER IT WAS HER JOB TO TEACH THEM SHES A FIRST TIME TWIN MUM OF TWO BABIES.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
3 hours and not online, something tells me either her phone has broken or she isn’t spending the bank holiday in her own back garden!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
She’s got that jacket listed on her ebay selling page for £3.50. Cheaper to buy it on there and make her pay fees (not that anyone would buy it!)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Following on from a comment I saw on the previous thread (apologies I can't remember who posted) a friend of mine has a 2yr old who knocked his front tooth clean out 2 days ago. He was running around with a beaker of water in his mouth. It will stay like that till his main teeth come in, hopefully no damage to the gum. She needs to sort herself out if she's letting them do this with fruitshoots or anything else. It's like she doesn't see any dangers. I think sadly they'll be visiting the hospital quite often if she doesn't change her ways.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.