Fopperholic #38 It’s not a filter, it’s a preset! Quick swipe up and help pay our debt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to use that stuff my little girl, her eczema was really bad. It helped a little bit wasn’t the miracle cure she’s claiming. I know everyone is different. We tried almost everything. Aveeno used to make her cry in pain as did oilatum. We were docs and a new one gave her adex gel cream. Omg it’s amazing. Cleared it right up so if anyone else is suffering, try that

ps every single one of those bottles were unopened. She does not use them day to day. bleeping-foppy-lying-bollocks

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 12
If a product is so good, then you don’t need to use lots of different stuff on their skin. More products will only irritate. Her excuses and comebacks are always tit

Reactions: 17
How can she say she uses those products, they are all unused. I'd rather someone come on and show me a half empty product when doing a review or AD or whatever this was. And yes a few weeks ago it was burts bees that was the miracle cure for the boys. I have dermatitis and wouldn't be putting lots of different products on my skin. I call bullshit on them using these products.

Reactions: 16
I thought it was Otherson (Lawson) with the skin issues and Favesons just cleared up on its own as wasn’t as bad? She says one thing but they completely contradicts herself.
529BF58F-2E1F-41D6-9CF8-D8B929F96A09.png

• Wow
Reactions: 9
What happened to the other skin care product she was recommending was it Burt’s bees or have I made that name up?

Reactions: 10
I really don’t know why these companies work with her. She’s a tit show. And only 67 comments on the post (29 of which are from her and Chris) is that really the engagement they want?! Have you noticed she’s never worked with any brand more than once?!!!!

Reactions: 18
I’ve just gone down a Fopps rabbit hole (wouldn’t recommend it)...but did find the old blog. I remember reading this years ago and feeling quite ill at the thought of zoats 🤮

anyway a little treat for you all, there’s some belters on there, starting with the classy dress on this post...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I’ve just gone down a Fopps rabbit hole (wouldn’t recommend it)...but did find the old blog. I remember reading this years ago and feeling quite ill at the thought of zoats 🤮

anyway a little treat for you all, there’s some belters on there, starting with the classy dress on this post...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
The tears are tripping me at that blog post. Now we have all worn some monstrosities in our time I’m sure, but at least they aren’t on the internet for all to see. Also she buys them online so no one else will have them, on “Very, River Island and Missguided”. Yeah, because no one else shops there 😂😂

The door frame is wonky as hell in the last pic of the white dress, and neither of these do anything for her boobs, and that’s even with them cosmetically enhanced. The first pic they look two different shapes and the second one looks like you could park a tractor between two bollards. Classy as always

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Those are not the dresses of somebody who’s self conscious as she claims

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Omg this has cheered me up no end!!!! I wonder how much she used to charge per hour🤔😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I knew she just had to try and be the blondest, prettiest, thinnest blah blah. What an absolute twit she is. All she cares about is looks. I bet she's exactly the same. Online shopping....so exclusive 😆😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Tex mex chilli, what does that even mean? It looks like a solidified lump like it’s been microwaved. The rice doesn’t look any better 🤢. Foodie 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Tex mex chilli, what does that even mean? It looks like a solidified lump like it’s been microwaved. The rice doesn’t look any better 🤢. Foodie 😂😂😂
Tex-mex food comes from Mexican influence of food in Texas. Never, ever could anything made with turkey mince be described as tex-mex

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.