Fopperholic #37 Oh God she’s moved to Tiktok, doesn’t she realise she looks like a cock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rhyming off all the skincare she uses. Just be honest for once and say it’s a filter. Her sheeples are seriously dumb if they believe she looks like that in real life at 40 years old.
She is saying " it's not a filter, it's a preset using lightroom" Screenshot above in @Sweetbutpsycho last post

Is that not a type of filtering when you are editing and making adjustments to your photos ?!:unsure:

@jenandthetwins and @Eyerolling posted this before seeing your messages (y) I thought so :)

P.S. Funny enough you can also smooth the skin,remove wrinkles,fine lines and blemishes with Lightroom ☺

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion
Fopperholic #38 - it’s not a filter, it’s a preset. Quick swipe up and help pay our debt!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Spotted fopps and mankles in a park in leamington this afternoon having a full blown photoshoot by the duck pond

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
Bought the boys some new plates I see. Would help if she would fill up the ones she’s already got for a start! Yet more unnecessary purchases! What a cock.

Reactions: 16
So she claims to have nothing at all on her face and is failing to admit it's a filter......well some of us have good memories fopps and a thing called eyesight 🙄
ps - sorry for huge images.......just what we need......fopps enlarged

View attachment 137101
Don’t her eyes look better without those awful crusty twig lashes?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Spotted fopps and mankles in a park in leamington this afternoon having a full blown photoshoot by the duck pond
Can't wait to see these heavily filtered fake fun pics..... I get 2nd hand cringe for her - think the best one for me was still where she was going to the kids birthday party in her heels, leather look hooker dress and she's stood in them middle of the road looking constipated ! 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can't wait to see these heavily filtered fake fun pics..... I get 2nd hand cringe for her - think the best one for me was still where she was going to the kids birthday party in her heels, leather look hooker dress and she's stood in them middle of the road looking constipated ! 😂 😂 😂 😂
oh my god that was hilarious, if someone didn't drive past and shout how much love id be amazed!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Haha I remember that, and the one of her swinging round the telephone box in thigh high boots 😂

Mankles was full on crouching on the ground with a big proper camera out pointing up at her. She looked fairly normal though in jeans, would of preferred the cow dress

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.