Fopperholic #37 Oh God she’s moved to Tiktok, doesn’t she realise she looks like a cock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just watched the extension video again and shaking my head..... where is the fridge going ? The hob is in the original bit of the kitchen ? THEY NEED TO LOSE THE bleeping 'ISLAND/CUPBOARD' that is making it look less spacious..... and I notice she keeps saying she wants to have the dining table and the tv area near the garden so they can see in the garden.... in my humble opinion they should of left the kitchen as it was - lost the island.... and then had the TV area on the right hand side (almost tucked up the corner on the other side of the kitchen and then then kids play area the other side and leading to the garden... even if there is a step she was going on about ! Or even the opposite way round.... she has seriously underestimated the amount of space a dining table and chairs takes up to allow you to pull chairs out and move freely between/around them.... there will be a small area between back of sofa and backs of chairs to get into the garden - she really really should take peoples advise - she could of had the kitchen people in even if she didn't use them just to get an idea....... it is going to look so cluttered and not open and spacious as I think she is imagining in her air head brain !

Reactions: 17
The kitchen extension is a total duck it! Why does she desperately want to keep her cupboard/island?

Reactions: 15
Or left it as it was and just had the extension as the family room. it’s that simple !
That’s what I thought! Kitchen diner in same place and extension would have made the playroom/tv area. The play area won’t be that big because the stupid island is there and considering she wanted space for the soft play and all toys I don’t think they’ll all fit

Reactions: 12
what a well thought out and cleverly designed kitchen......said stevie wonder

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Do you think there may be a post coming up within the next few days saying something like 'after discussions with our uuuhhhmazing builder we have decided that what is best for Team Ryan is to do things differently and the play area and TV will be in the new bit and we will put the kitchen in the dining area and lose the island'...... not everyone is wrong surely ?! If I was her builder and she doesn't change it I'd be ashamed to put my name to that work !

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She won’t have a play area. She’ll have an ikea kallax unit with toys in which the boys aren’t allowed to use and they’ll spend all day sat on the sofa watching tv instead (which is the real reason this area is close to the bifolds). The boys already sit/stand two inches from the tv screen so she won’t mind the sofa being pushed right up against it to allow space for the dining table behind.

Reactions: 20
She has no idea what to do for content.... her stories today are the most random shite (although I think she thinks she's doing her sheeples a favour!).... she's sharing how to measure your kids feet ?! Random syns on chicken sausages ! Tuft trays and lentils 😂 😂 some carpet fresh... picture of her brother in the sea...... a picture of her mug..... (not face a coffee one!!) .... lunch... boys using their tablets.... jetwashing for like 10 seconds ? Scan throw back pic - how is any of that relevant or consistant ? She's an all over the place shambles !

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The whole thing still baffles me! I reckon Chris lost a lot of money on that golf thing and that was meant to pay for the kitchen! Now she’s stuck with making do. It’s going to be a nightmare to live with and she’s probably devalued the house because anyone walking in would think “well we need to rip the kitchen out, replace all the flooring etc”

Reactions: 15
What is with the sudden “obsession” with heck sausages.....is there a collab on its way?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well she’s commented on JSG’s page saying she hates sausages so will be interesting if she does a collab with Heck!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.