Fopperholic #37 Oh God she’s moved to Tiktok, doesn’t she realise she looks like a cock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she was the uhmaaaazing foodie that she thinks she is, she’d have a better idea of how to navigate the kitchen and what would work and where. She just buys preprepared stuff and throws it in a frying pan. Imagine making Christmas dinner and having to lug a baking tray with a turkey in it round the entire extension in order to put it down to baste etc. It’s so poorly thought out.
I'd end up dropping it on the floor or tripping over something 🤪

Reactions: 5
I just can’t figure out how she’s going to get boiling hot food out of the oven and onto the worktop/island without causing serious injury to herself or worse the boys. My oven is in the normal place in the kitchen and many times someone will come behind me and get in the way of me putting a hot dish onto the worktop and I’m stood there swearing my head off getting burnt through the oven gloves. This whole set up is an accident waiting to happen
She's not going to need an oven is she? Never saw her do a roast...it's all pan fry salmon/ chicken pasta and microwave mug cakes so the oven is there for decoration just like the boys toy kitchen!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If she was the uhmaaaazing foodie that she thinks she is, she’d have a better idea of how to navigate the kitchen and what would work and where. She just buys preprepared stuff and throws it in a frying pan. Imagine making Christmas dinner and having to lug a baking tray with a turkey in it round the entire extension in order to put it down to baste etc. It’s so poorly thought out.
That's why she uses turkey mince 😉 all about the health and safety

Look at this (the young beautiful golfer girl that Chris was supposed to be away with on his own in Florida to do the golf school)

Bose headphones ✅
Prada trainers ✅

Could copy cat Fopps be anymore obvious? I bet she stalks the life out of her 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Even if she doesn’t use the oven it just looks so wrong not being in the kitchen area. Hideous!
She might as well as stuck it in “her” lounge Iwould have moved them cupboards oven etc over onto the wall in the dining room get rid of the island use the term loosely put the dining table in the middle of the kitchen diner and have the extension as a family/playroom She hasn’t a bloody clue

Reactions: 11
That's why she uses turkey mince 😉 all about the health and safety

Look at this (the young beautiful golfer girl that Chris was supposed to be away with on his own in Florida to do the golf school)

Bose headphones ✅
Prada trainers ✅

Could copy cat Fopps be anymore obvious? I bet she stalks the life out of her 😂
Natural looking ✅ 😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She might as well as stuck it in “her” lounge Iwould have moved them cupboards oven etc over onto the wall in the dining room get rid of the island use the term loosely put the dining table in the middle of the kitchen diner and have the extension as a family/playroom She hasn’t a bloody clue
Or left it as it was and just had the extension as the family room. it’s that simple !

Reactions: 12
Wtf Is that video she’s just put the link on for, half them mums sound like they are on crack !!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Most bizarre thing ever ? So have they paid for the DNA test to see if them girls are identical ? Very odd ! :unsure::unsure:
Yes!!! My husband would flip his lid if I did that for someone! Them little girls probably haven’t a clue what’s going on!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Can you imagine if you went to her house for Christmas dinner and it was low fat! I would cry...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Haven't caught up yet... Ten pages behind but I needed to say this.
That busy board is obviously new. The boys are no where near it and won't have a clue which is why she's shown us her playing with it. They have no problem with the kindles though. They know exactly how to use them. So so sad.
God did she buy that? I thought she’s asked the builder to knock one up for them as he’s sooooooo aaamaaaazing😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The fact that she made a point of saying how long they spend on the iPad basically confirms that it is a hell of a lot more! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can you imagine if you went to her house for Christmas dinner and it was low fat! I would cry...

Worse can you imagine if she came to your house and you had to do her SW Yorkshire puddings and roasties and then she sat there declining dessert making everyone feel guilty about eating. Prob get her scales out to weigh out her healthy extra a For the cheese board

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her members were mortified if they bumped into her in Tesco's in case she checked their trollies no wonder Chris is buying crepes, Christos now she doesn't go food shopping. Bet she tells him.off for putting fun food in the trolley

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was going to say I’ve never seen her have anything that requires cooking in the oven. It’s always panfried slop.

and secondly, why didn’t they just leave the kitchen as it is with the table in front and have the extension as a family room with sofa, tv (mandatory) and kids area leading out to the garden, I really don’t see why she’s messed with the kitchen when they clearly couldn’t afford to do it properly. Yes it would have jutted out a bit and not been fully open plan but would have been far better than what she’s done.

She’ll be so jealous of people who have got good spaces (lauraemily who is a bit irritating has a really lovely open kitchen, diner, family room but clearly had it done properly as I think it too months)

She really is pure tattle fodder isn’t she.

Reactions: 15
And we can probably all guess that it was Faveson that was being so good for the sonographer and otherson 😔 playing up. She had her fave from the moment she was told it was twins!
Screenshot_20200523-133550_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 9
So when she is cooking one of her ahhhhhmazing Pizza Omelette's she will have to get the ingredients out of the fridge and then walk around the sink to prep and use the hob and then have to walk around the sink with a hot pan to put it under the oven/grill, accident waiting to happen :oops: ( this is how she cooks her omelette, I personally just turn them over in the pan ) She also cooks her baked potato in the microwave and then puts under the grill to crisp, question is where is the microwave now !!:ROFLMAO:

I was gob smacked when I saw the pics of the boys in the full on sun with no tops or hats on ( they need hats on in the sun more than ever after those dodgy hair cuts, their scalp will be even more exposed to the sun!) every single pic the sun is blasting onto them:oops::mad: And she is saying thank you to the sheep 🐑 commenting on how tanned the boys look! And then you see the pic with Chris under the umbrella in the garden in the background :oops:
Also not sure if it's the filter but their little faces look so hot and bothered :(

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I was going to say I’ve never seen her have anything that requires cooking in the oven. It’s always panfried slop.

and secondly, why didn’t they just leave the kitchen as it is with the table in front and have the extension as a family room with sofa, tv (mandatory) and kids area leading out to the garden, I really don’t see why she’s messed with the kitchen when they clearly couldn’t afford to do it properly. Yes it would have jutted out a bit and not been fully open plan but would have been far better than what she’s done.

She’ll be so jealous of people who have got good spaces (lauraemily who is a bit irritating has a really lovely open kitchen, diner, family room but clearly had it done properly as I think it too months)

She really is pure tattle fodder isn’t she.
Laura's is lovely and this could have easily been as nice if she had planned and budgeted properly!

Reactions: 3
The stories of the boys using the tablet/ipad, whatever it is, firstly why so many stories, Fopps it's boring and secondly Fopps it's nothing to be proud of that not even two year olds know how to use it better than my 60 year old mum! They obviously spend far more time on them than she lets on

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.