Fopperholic #37 Oh God she’s moved to Tiktok, doesn’t she realise she looks like a cock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please somebody correct me if I'm wrong. The oven will be placed in the carpeted area and the stove top will be where it was before? I've tried watching the video twice, and feel sick as a dog from her camera skills. Feel like I've just come off a rollercoaster. I can't stomach watching it again.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I just can’t figure out how she’s going to get boiling hot food out of the oven and onto the worktop/island without causing serious injury to herself or worse the boys. My oven is in the normal place in the kitchen and many times someone will come behind me and get in the way of me putting a hot dish onto the worktop and I’m stood there swearing my head off getting burnt through the oven gloves. This whole set up is an accident waiting to happen
She never makes anything in the oven no fish fingers or nuggets just revolting mince

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Even if she doesn’t use the oven it just looks so wrong not being in the kitchen area. Hideous!

Reactions: 12
So when she’s making her usual slop in a pan she has to carry all the ingredients from the fridge and that pull out cupboard around the sink to the hob 😂 what a mess

Honestly she can pretend it’s all uhmazing and so so incredible all she likes but we all know that kitchen will be an absolute nightmare to actually live with.

Reactions: 12
I can’t believe how good those boys are with those iPads. My little one is 6 months older and can’t use a tablet that well.... but he can feed himself... I’m sure I went wrong somewhere on teaching him what was important skills to learn 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
This kitchen layout is a tit show. When I had my kitchen done 18 months ago. I had a kitchen designer and my kitchen is not exactly big. I also changed a few things I previously was planning because my kitchen designer said It would not work or look right or weren’t practical. Guess what I went with the designers advice as that’s what they are a professional. In this case it’s going to be a tit show because yet again Fopps ain’t listening to anyone and thinks she knows it all. I can’t believe she can’t see how bad that kitchen is going to look. 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 18
If she was the uhmaaaazing foodie that she thinks she is, she’d have a better idea of how to navigate the kitchen and what would work and where. She just buys preprepared stuff and throws it in a frying pan. Imagine making Christmas dinner and having to lug a baking tray with a turkey in it round the entire extension in order to put it down to baste etc. It’s so poorly thought out.

• Haha
Have I got his right... they're keeping these cupboards here? 😂😂 I'm sorry but it looks tit. Why didn't they just keep the kitchen/diner as it was and then have a family room in the extension... I don't get it 🤷🏻‍♀️
View attachment 136276
because a sensible person would have planned it ... and we all know she’s as thick as the turkey mince she’s so fond of
it would also have meant her open style kitchen would have remained a box room with a cupboard ( sorry kitchen island 😂 ) taking up valuable floor space with another boxy room attached... this would never have suited madam
she had big dreams ... only she didn’t have the money required and the offers from the big bespoke kitchen companies didn’t roll in she even had to pay for her own velux when LJCarter got hers gifted 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
If she was the uhmaaaazing foodie that she thinks she is, she’d have a better idea of how to navigate the kitchen and what would work and where. She just buys preprepared stuff and throws it in a frying pan. Imagine making Christmas dinner and having to lug a baking tray with a turkey in it round the entire extension in order to put it down to baste etc. It’s so poorly thought out.
Her making a Christmas dinner? Are you kidding? She doesn’t even cook a Sunday roast!🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She did say some time ago when the extension first came up that they could not afford to get a new kitchen at this stage. I don’t think wheat they are doing with the kitchen is too bad in terms of working with what they have (don’t hate me!). The island has to go. And like somebody commented above, they are trying to put 4 rooms inside the space and it’s going to look really messy and cluttered. Get rid of the island, have a tv area there in that corner. putting the tv on the wall is stupid as you then need a couch splitting the room in half to see it. Just have it on a small low unit if you have to have a tv. Then put a long dining table parallel to the bifolds and the boys play area to the left. They won’t play there anyway but just get some storage for their toys there. Nice open eyeliner to the garden, lets lots of light in.

Anybody notice the latest ad f&#k up? She says the shoes are completely slip free, then goes on the read the packaging and says they can help prevent slips. Nothing is going to guarantee you don’t slip. But now if somebody did slip they could probably sue the company as they were advertised as ‘completely slip free’. Idiot.
She’s so used to saying ‘completely syn free’ her whole life she thinks she’s describing some sort of snack as that’s all the vocabulary she knows 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Her making a Christmas dinner? Are you kidding? She doesn’t even cook a Sunday roast!🤣
Is harvester open on Christmas Day?!? She’d probably phone ahead and have them mince her turkey 😂 no stuffing, no gravy, no oil 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Bloody Hell it's not me that's lost their mind it's old Fopps. For starters where do you put your legs, then only one person can fit and lastly you are right in front of the oven!!!! To add, oh she was going to fit one behind the sink. I thought she meant they'd just use the counter space behind the sink. God I am losing my mind 😂😂
The whole extension is like a riddle....I'm married to a builder and he would be ashamed to put his name to this but then old Fopps is the gaffer and I doubt if her builders professional opinion would have made any difference to her......I'm not a fan of Lilandlife but her kitchen extension is waaay better!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She literally has no idea the dumb witch. What about the kitchen work triangle? It’s supposed to be used for efficient kitchen layouts that are both aesthetic and functional. The primary tasks in a home kitchen are carried out between the cook top, the sink and the refrigerator. She’s ballsed that right up with her plan hasn’t she. And that sketch is killing me - all that space she thinks she’ll have based on a drawing that is so far away from scale it’s frightening. Even if you aren’t very skilled at drawing you can still try and put it to scale to see what it will actually feel like! To have a dining table by the oven would mean it’ll have to be quite far away from the oven for risk of burns accidents. There’s no way is she going to have a gloriously spacious TV area with a sofa there too. I just can’t wait to see the finished result

• Haha
Reactions: 13
'Covered in sun protection cream' I'm sure they were at the start of the day, what's the betting neither her or Chris topped them up especially with being in and out of the water!
Yes but she's a first time mum to twin you know two boys and she wouldn't know this.... anyway it's all about the "cute little tan" folks!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Haven't caught up yet... Ten pages behind but I needed to say this.
That busy board is obviously new. The boys are no where near it and won't have a clue which is why she's shown us her playing with it. They have no problem with the kindles though. They know exactly how to use them. So so sad.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Wow they really know what they are doing with those tablets dont they?? I'm actually taken back at how well they can use them

• Wow
I bet she's never made a Christmas dinner in her life and she's nearly 40 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If she’s so desperate to show off the #gifted shorts she could at least fork out for rash vests for them pack of 2 for £6! 021E38EB-AAA8-4B28-9B84-1BCA59C10B5A.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.