Fopperholic #37 Oh God she’s moved to Tiktok, doesn’t she realise she looks like a cock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Thread Day ...... Thanks to @Juniper for the suggestion with over 60 likes...

I know we wanted mankles and pickle dick but this was the landslide winner !! Maybe next weekend as it's a weekly new thread 😂 😂 😂

If cock word isn't allowed could Admin put an ** please 🥰 ☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
We know she reads here, does she not feel embarrassed that there are 37 threads dedicated to her basically being a dick?!

I’d be so ashamed if it was me and be sure to change my ways!! It’s like she has no shame at all. Utterly embarrassed for her!!!

And my god she clings to the whole “lost 3 stone 20 years ago” it’s so cringe. She drank too much beer at Uni, then she lost it. Big deal 🤷🏼‍♀️ such a saddo 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
she's got skin as thick as a rhino, all those thumbs down and negative comments on her vlogs, hardly any interaction on her tragic tik toks and threads a plenty here yet she still rolls the same old shite out daily, its like groundhog day fopperholic style ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
We know she reads here, does she not feel embarrassed that there are 37 threads dedicated to her basically being a dick?!

I’d be so ashamed if it was me and be sure to change my ways!! It’s like she has no shame at all. Utterly embarrassed for her!!!

And my god she clings to the whole “lost 3 stone 20 years ago” it’s so cringe. She drank too much beer at Uni, then she lost it. Big deal 🤷🏼‍♀️ such a saddo 🤣
I’ve only been on here since about thread 11/12 so just out of interest as I have nothing better to do today I’ve just scrolled back to thread number 1. And you’ll never guess who started this whole thread back in 2018 as somewhere to come and discuss Prikki’s antics? It’s our beloved Heather. She was enough of a legend before I just discovered this. All hail heather! She’s amazing 😍😍😍

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 35
What I don’t get is she keeps saying she was at target for 20 years yet when I used to follow her I’m sure she said she had put on a bit of weight and needed to lose half a stone, so she wouldn’t have been at target? This is before she had kids. Does anyone else remember that? And then recently she said she doesn’t following slimming world. Which is it?! Lots of the pictures on that hideous tik tok are photoshopped, she is such a bad advert for people trying to lose weight.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I only made it half way through her Tiktok and had to come here and to say in my best Chandler Bing voice... could she BE anymore of a Chelsea wannabe?

Chelsea posts a very emotional and heartfelt video of her ivf journey. Obviously saw us all fawning and many others, decides to try to emulate starting off with her HIGHEST achievement which is losing 2.5stone in 3 months, and then moves on to her ivf by showing an injection and then baby bump?

She's the most shallow and conceited wannabe - thankfully we all see through that, just hope her sheep wise up to it sooner rather than later.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I’ve only been on here since about thread 11/12 so just out of interest as I have nothing better to do today I’ve just scrolled back to thread number 1. And you’ll never guess who started this whole thread back in 2018 as somewhere to come and discuss Prikki’s antics? It’s our beloved Heather. She was enough of a legend before I just discovered this. All hail heather! She’s amazing 😍😍😍
I hold my hands up. I didn't start the thread to 'hate' Nikki. I'd been a genuine fan, but over time I just started having niggling doubts about her and just wanted to see if it was just me being oversensitive or if other people were seeing what I was. The rest of the thread is down to you lovely lot, I just cast on the first stitch 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I honestly believe she does her mums Instagram and comments to herself!
Me too! My mums on facebook but never posts, she just likes photos of her friends and family and just does simple love you, miss you type comments. Never full essays like ol' mazz

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.