Fopperholic #35 The Mussolini of Montessori

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Em85C for great suggestion with over 60 likes again !

#anotherweekanothernewthread πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
It was yours initially tho lovely, don't let me take the credit!

Also agree with the person who commented on the last thread... Wtf is she doing using tiktok for cooking videos?! No one watches tiktoks on cooking...fml she's SO clueless

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh my god I have just rewatched her grid post video twice as I thought surely I had a glitch the first time round and I can’t stop laughing. The music just stops abruptly in the video πŸ˜‚ so bloody funny

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Also agree with the person who commented on the last thread... Wtf is she doing using tiktok for cooking videos?! No one watches tiktoks on cooking...fml she's SO clueless
Pardon, I think this is my intellectual property!!?

Reactions: 4

[/QUOTe
I’m cringing for her!!

Reactions: 5

It's cool - your's was much 'punchier' and to the point πŸ₯° πŸ₯°

Reactions: 2
And where does she get her tit backing music from? It's like the theme from the Netflix coronavirus documentary. Weird as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 12
WTAF is that tik tok video all about, if my 13 year old could swear she probably would have when I showed it her!!!! Nikki...,missing the point yet again 🀣🀣 what an actual embarrassing person she is becoming!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her cooking is shocking....surely you fry off the onions and garlic first to soften then add the mince?!? They'll just be hard lumps. Terrible for a "foodie". Idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Now I'm almost 40 and although I do have the Tik Tok app and an account (I know I know πŸ˜…) it's just for me and my husband to learn a few of the dance ones as we wanted a hobby and something we could learn together during lockdown! Anyway I didn't know Tik Tok was for cooking tutorials πŸ€”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh no in the new thread making it says suggestions from last two pages ..... sorry πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ˜šπŸ˜š

I've added you into new thread credit ... I hate upsetting people 😊😊😘😘
I was going to make the new thread but when I did the search as advised, I came up as most votes so didn’t want to do it πŸ™ˆ thanks for making the new thread 😘

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.