Fopperholic #33 Sacked by Slimming World and Lilash too. Fopps give up your “hobby”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fopperholic #33: Sacked by Slimming World and Lilash too. Fopps give up your “hobby” - you don’t have a clue.

@TheWitchIsBack with 44 votes, chose the first over the second suggestion.
Couldn’t get it all to fit @admin can you edit please?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
** Copied from other thread as the new one was opened whilst I typed! **

Seriously concerned I'm overfeeding my little girl - she's 6 weeks older than Fopps twins & so far today she's had 2 weetabix with fruit on the side, veg straw crisps, a banana (all before 10.30!) Then for lunch she had an omelette with cheese, cucumber, grapes, apple & raspberries followed by a yogurt & about 10 magic stars (still working our way through the easter chocolate!) then she's had a satsuma & a cheese straw for afternoon snack 🙈 she'll have a plate of sausage pasta bake for her tea too. If she had jacket & beans she'd have her own potato with half a big tin of beans.

She's never still though from the minute she wakes to the second her head hits the pillow.

Genuine question, why does she not give them the skin off the potato? There's so much goodness in the skin & surely she's creating a potential monster for herself in future by turning them into fussy eaters?

Reactions: 21
@Acey678 saw your comment on the last thread, you are not over feeding your little girl, she sounds healthy and like she has a balanced diet. Also full of energy, which is because she is eating correctly!
Fopp’s is the worst parent to ever compare to, she has food issues and the pushes this onto her children. They eat a majority of SW food and share most plates and snacks! They always look tired and lethargic because they don’t get a good balanced diet. SW has made her “scared” of certain foods, foods which she doesn’t understand that the body needs!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Toddlers are meant to eat loads especially now they are moving a bit more. She's just so strange soon they will find where she keeps all hers snacks gorge on her uuummmazing grenade bars

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I work in a role helping to develop children’s communication skills and I find it very hard to believe they understand ‘wee’ and ‘poo’. Maybe they might copy the words but that doesn’t mean they understand what they mean. Grayson especially doesn’t seem to use a lot of words so it’s highly unlikely he is using those ones!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Fopps needs to look into toy rotation - put old toys away for a bit then bring them out and they will feel like something new rather than buy buy buy all the time! My toddler has just started playing with her wooden shape sorter again after we bought it our again and now They love to build towers with the blocks by themselves which they didn’t do before. Loving seeing them learn.

Reactions: 26
** Copied from other thread as the new one was opened whilst I typed! **

Seriously concerned I'm overfeeding my little girl - she's 6 weeks older than Fopps twins & so far today she's had 2 weetabix with fruit on the side, veg straw crisps, a banana (all before 10.30!) Then for lunch she had an omelette with cheese, cucumber, grapes, apple & raspberries followed by a yogurt & about 10 magic stars (still working our way through the easter chocolate!) then she's had a satsuma & a cheese straw for afternoon snack 🙈 she'll have a plate of sausage pasta bake for her tea too. If she had jacket & beans she'd have her own potato with half a big tin of beans.

She's never still though from the minute she wakes to the second her head hits the pillow.

Genuine question, why does she not give them the skin off the potato? There's so much goodness in the skin & surely she's creating a potential monster for herself in future by turning them into fussy eaters?

My little girl eats like this, shes a couple months younger that G&L, but she never sits still, always charging round and being a little mountain goat climbing everything. Even after everything she has, she still wants whatever I have too. Fopps just cant let that control go for the boys and gives them the bare minimum

Reactions: 18
I think Fopperbollocks seems to think the more toys she buys the boys the more she cares about them sadly ☹
So many studies have shown that children with less toys are more creative, social and focused etc.... She really is holding them back and they will never learn to appreciate and look after things(n) I have a feeling her childhood may have been similar with all the buying she does and never seems to be content with what she has got 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Fopps needs to look into toy rotation - put old toys away for a bit then bring them out and they will feel like something new rather than buy buy buy all the time! My toddler has just started playing with her wooden shape sorter again after we bought it our again and now They love to build towers with the blocks by themselves which they didn’t do before. Loving seeing them learn.
I suggested it to her once when I was following her and she never bothered. I posted about it two threads back.

Reactions: 14
It’s a sign of things to come throw money at them! Best deigner clothes/shoes/trainers etc... in school as the get older. Praying they’ll be the best looking boys and all the girls like them in secondary school. Hoping they are in the popular kids gang. God we all know how kids like that tend to turn out and behave like. Saying that I feel like I’ve just described her at school. Funny that 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I think Fopperbollocks seems to think the more toys she buys the boys the more she cares about them sadly ☹
So many studies have shown that children with less toys are more creative, social and focused etc.... She really is holding them back and they will never learn to appreciate and look after things(n) I have a feeling her childhood may have been similar with all the buying she does and never seems to be content with what she has got 🤔
I agree totally. On the last thread, I commented that these boys will never really learn how to appreciate the value of anything. If they are not taught this, how can they learn?? Sadly, they may end up being spoilt brats because of this.☹

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.