Fopperholic #32 Repetitive vlogs,hobby or job? Does she know Chris has moobs & tiny kn*b

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Noonoosanne for new title - had to change it a bit to fit.... this was the original.... with a massive 50 votes

Fopperholic #32 Groundhog Day vlogs, is it a hobby or a job? Does she realise Chris has moobs & a little kn@b!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Thanks to @Noonoosanne for new title - had to change it a bit to fit.... this was the original.... with a massive 50 votes

Fopperholic #32 Groundhog Day vlogs, is it a hobby or a job? Does she realise Chris has moobs & a little kn@b!
Why thank you all! It’s like winning the lottery! I’d like to thank Chris for his little pecker & Fopps for just being a twit for being the inspiration of this thread title! Cheers! 🥂

I can’t believe after 4 days we are at a new thread!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Why thank you all! It’s like winning the lottery! I’d like to thank Chris for his little pecker & Fopps for just being a twit for being the inspiration of this thread title! Cheers! 🥂

I can’t believe after 4 days we are at a new thread!!
Reckon it's the fastest one so far..... move over Mrs Hinch there's a new twit in Tattle Town 🤪 🤪 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I go for a little stroll and come back to a new thread 🤣🤣 and like she would ever eat that burger!

Reactions: 15
I know it sounds a bit childish but when you watch any of Chris's vlogs talking about his ball control and shaft lean it does make me chuckle especially with the new thread title 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Fopperholic and Lilash sucking up to each other on that Lilash Instagram post is so embarrassing.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
She just loves photos of herself doesn't she 😂😂😂 never have I ever saw anyone so vain! She's not all of that either. Any excuse to post photo after photo of her own mug 🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I wonder if she buys so many toys because she thinks they aren’t playing “properly” with the toys and therefore they are no good. When she posted them playing with the tablet balloon popping game earlier she sounded genuinely shocked that they were playing the game “correctly”. If you are reading Fopps - it doesn’t matter what they are doing with the toys as long as they are enjoying themselves!

Reactions: 18
The preggo shots.... I had forgotten about those monstrosity shoes she put on her trotters day in day out in before she discovered designer trainers 🤢🤢🤢 she never quite gets it right does she?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So these are today’s new toys. Blatantly all posted this way to pretend she’s had ‘loads of messages’ asking about them so she can whip out a few more #adasaffiliatelink’s.
Whilst she continues to post pictures of being proud of the army veteran 😡. She is vile, if she was that proud she would stop ordering and buying! Hypocrite, total hypocrite!

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.