Fopperholic #30 it's good tattlers know what to do, without them I wouldn't have a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again she’s edited the duck out the boys pics she’s put on the fence is as wonky as anything

Reactions: 7
Someone has clearly been reading here. Those pictures are very similar to Chris’s 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Think it’s because Grayson has attachment issues/quite unsettled so they probably pay more attention to him to avoid it happening. It’s a shame for Lawson, he seems so good natured and really sweet
Still not a reason for them both to leave Lawson out! Attachment issues or not. What they'll have happening if they don't stop it now is that Grayson will always play the victim and then Lawson will get the blame because Grayson would have figured that mommy and daddy always gives in to his needs.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
It’s weird though, I’ve never seen a child have attachment issues to BOTH parents. It’s usually one parent, the one they spend most time with, so the natural flow is that the other parent then bonds a bit better with the other kid?

Sounds like Nine-Pint Nikki and DeuxTitties are attached to Grayson, not the other way about.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Boys look cute but overly filtered pic and looks like she's put gel on Faversons hair !

Why even filter pics when she looks a total tit with them big headphones on !!

Oh and the jelly in the tuff tray - I noticed her police lady friend with the girl twins did that a while back !

• Haha
It’s like they fawn all over Grayson because Lawson is quite independent, instead of encouraging him further they just think he’s alright and they don’t need to bother. That’s how it comes across anyway!

Why didn't she stay and play with Grayson whilst Chris went to play with Lawson? It seems to me like everything the do is for Grayson. For example, when Chris had set up the board for them to bounce the ball against, they were both focussing on Grayson, it was only when Lawson wandered up that they let him have a go. Poor little lad.
Pm

Think it’s because Grayson has attachment issues/quite unsettled so they probably pay more attention to him to avoid it happening. It’s a shame for Lawson, he seems so good natured and really sweet
I think Grayson has autism maybe !! just how he is , they aren’t like normal kids just saying

Prob to her mums!!

Watch the wonky bricks when you photo shop!!
Typical 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It’s like they fawn all over Grayson because Lawson is quite independent, instead of encouraging him further they just think he’s alright and they don’t need to bother. That’s how it comes across anyway!
I worry for my daughter as my eldest has adhd (so quite demanding at times) and I now have a newborn, I worry she’ll get lost in it as she’s very independent so I’ve been going out of my way to make sure she gets some mummy time on her own. She’s such a good girl I’d hate for her to rebel and try and get my attention that way.

• Heart
I see she wrote another F**king essay she especially writes essays when she wants to tell the world how wonderful and perfect she thinks she is.

knew the two sentences wouldn't last long.

I like the Tiny tribe uk (I think thats what they are called) they use a few words because that's all that is needed for instagram...its a photo social media platform not an essay one. none of them are meant for essays...how she does not know that when it is her "job" don't bullshit Nikki we know you see it as a job.

I really wanna do a Fopps irony account and if she sends me a cease and desist and she will receive it back at her front door shredded...my Assistant would eat her for breakfast before I even got my hands on her letter haha.

p.s. sorry for the essay :ROFLMAO:
I did an instagram course via work as I do their social media & ‘influencers’ write a paragraph so you hover on their post longer so it comes up as a more popular post on the explore section on IG!

• Wow
Reactions: 25
That food looks tragic. I hope the boys weren’t sharing half a spud? She’s got the tiniest potato ever under a load of tuna. Only looks microwaved too 🤢 almost everything she eats looks dry as duck

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I did an instagram course via work as I do their social media & ‘influencers’ write a paragraph so you hover on their post longer so it comes up as a more popular post on the explore section on IG!
Oooohhhh so didn’t know that!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Bet Fopps is unhappy that LJC put pics up of a pod partnership with her kids and river island......that’s fopp’s big dream 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That food looks tragic. I hope the boys weren’t sharing half a spud? She’s got the tiniest potato ever under a load of tuna. Only looks microwaved too 🤢 almost everything she eats looks dry as duck
That tuna is so pink, I thought it was a dessert! #filteredtofuck

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.