Fopperholic #3 Fopperholic only cares about her weight, instead of getting those boys to sit up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sshh...wait...did everyone hear that? I think I heard a penny drop! No pics of the boys plastered over social media today! Could it be the first time ever??? Has Flopps seen the light and put kids privacy first? Probably because she’s had a busy day and the ‘how to make a rank spag bol’ video took priority today. But it’s noted, Flopps. Just done my bedtime reading and caught up with this thread...love it 😂🤣😂
It’s defo only because she palmed them off on other people all day 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So....I was just watching Peppa Pig (as you do!) and noticed a very striking similarity in the eyes 😂😂😂😂😂
6DFC556F-6D08-4C45-937A-767C62375C2A.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I watched her stories yesterday and actually started to feel sorry for her (temporarily!)
She looks so awkward in her photos. The other women all look so relaxed and relatable (obvs don’t know if they are!)
She stands out by her awkwardness, like she’s desperate to fit in somewhere.
I clicked on one of the tags and the lady looked so much more relatable! Interesting, fun, sassy, NORMAL! And as far as I could see, no one tagged poor Fopps.
Then I looked back at Fopps insta and just saw clothes hauls, coffee shops, food and babies lying there doing nothing.
Sad really.
I used to like her and was pleased when she got pregnant.
I wouldn’t be at all surprised if she has PND (which she would deny of course because that doesn’t fit into her perfect life)
I unfollowed her once but am kind of intrigued by her dullness so re followed ;)

Reactions: 11
I watched her stories yesterday and actually started to feel sorry for her (temporarily!)
She looks so awkward in her photos. The other women all look so relaxed and relatable (obvs don’t know if they are!)
I clicked on one of the tags and the lady looked so much more relatable! Interesting, fun, sassy, NORMAL! And as far as I could see, no one tagged poor Fopps.
Then I looked back at Fopps insta and just saw clothes hauls, coffee shops, food and babies lying there doing nothing.
Sad really.
I wouldn’t be at all surprised if she has PND (which she would deny of course because that doesn’t fit into her perfect life)
I unfollowed her once but am kind of intrigued by her dullness so re followed ;)
She has an open profile so I wouldn't give her the satisfaction of a follow. You can still go on to her page x

Reactions: 5
Totally shows how shallow she is when she was about to say how excited the boys were to see her then she glanced at the reflection of her hair and started talking about that instead, she did go back to the boys as an after thought but not until she'd talked about her hair for a while

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Sad really.
I wouldn’t be surprised she came out with PND...

Off to her PT session this morning!! When she reads typical mum quotes/memes/jokes, like the ones that say ‘trip alone to the supermarket feels like a two week holiday’ or ones like this...
She must be like hmmm don’t get it, can’t relate, doesn’t sound like my life 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Sshh...wait...did everyone hear that? I think I heard a penny drop! No pics of the boys plastered over social media today! Could it be the first time ever??? Has Flopps seen the light and put kids privacy first? Probably because she’s had a busy day and the ‘how to make a rank spag bol’ video took priority today. But it’s noted, Flopps. Just done my bedtime reading and caught up with this thread...love it 😂🤣😂
I think she just didn't spend enough time with them to take a photo

• Heart
So today she's off to the gym and then getting her hair done. Tomorrow is her SW day. What a busy week you've had doing things just for yourself Nikki. Hopefully her mum has been looking after the twins and has been getting them to sit up.

Shes ridiculous because she is so ignorant to the lives that the majority of her followers live. We all have different set ups; some have no support, some have loads, some work, some dont, some struggle, some dont. Thats life. But ffs, when youre trying to sell yourself as Top Mum, dont be so insensitive to the real lives of your followers. Mums of babies with medical needs, mums with no support, mums struggling to feed their kids, mums crippled with PND wishing they could be as "good" a mum as she appears. Mums of 1 baby (not a supermum, eh) who are finding it tough and wondering why its so easy in comparison to her. She highlights the problem with social media. Its all fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I thi k she looks really old in all those pics with the other mums. Shes got no natural look on her face like the others because shes so much botox in her face. Looks horrific

• Heart
I thi k she looks really old in all those pics with the other mums. Shes got no natural look on her face like the others because shes so much botox in her face. Looks horrific
I thought this too. She stands out looking so awkward like an earlier poster commented too.

If I had a shot for how many times she mentioned she’s a size 8 I’d be hammered!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is she trying to make out she went out and ate like a normal person yesterday. She had a quarter of a sandwich!! A toddler would eat more than that. Also loved the "if I feel like it i have a whole protein bar". What a rebel 😂

• Haha
She's never been as relaxed with her body and weight. Even ate a quarter of a sandwich yesterday!.. God she is a knob!!!

• Haha
Just watched her stories for the first time in ages.

Why is she going on about going to that event and the boys missing her like she doesn’t leave them every other day!?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.