Fopperholic #3 Fopperholic only cares about her weight, instead of getting those boys to sit up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First things first...letโ€™s just take the time to put our hands together and give Nikki a round of applause for getting the laundry done this morning and for taking the time to go on the gram and tell us sheโ€™s done the washing this morning...thanks for sharing. Nikki, this oneโ€™s for you..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Now, that Gram story screamed of her using a โ€˜I really am relatableโ€™ checklist...๐Ÿ˜‚
No make-up...check
A complete run down of the chores sheโ€™s done this morning...check
Show off her โ€œmessyโ€ house...๐Ÿ˜‚...check
Subtle placement of designer bag ...(itโ€™s ok, we all saw it)...check

Oh my days...๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
cRRoss-onts ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
CROSSSSSS-ants!! Iโ€™ve just had to go on and watch this for the amusement!
And yes we know you have a Gucci changing bag, do we keep needing to see it โ€˜convenientlyโ€™ placed next to your washing??? Keep it real Fopps...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So I got up super early this morning. 6.30am is a bloody lie in love! Just wait till you're already in your 2nd coffee and 3rd episode of paw patrol by 6.30!

Just had to go on for a giggle now ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ what the hell is a cross-ent!!! You can take the chav out of Coventry...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
First things first...letโ€™s just take the time to put our hands together and give Nikki a round of applause for getting the laundry done this morning and for taking the time to go on the gram and tell us sheโ€™s done the washing this morning...thanks for sharing. Nikki, this oneโ€™s for you..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Now, that Gram story screamed of her using a โ€˜I really am relatableโ€™ checklist...๐Ÿ˜‚
No make-up...check
A complete run down of the chores sheโ€™s done this morning...check
Show off her โ€œmessyโ€ house...๐Ÿ˜‚...check
Subtle placement of designer bag ...(itโ€™s ok, we all saw it)...check

Oh my days...๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚
So I got up super early this morning. 6.30am is a bloody lie in love! Just wait till you're already in your 2nd coffee and 3rd episode of paw patrol by 6.30!

Just had to go on for a giggle now ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ what the hell is a cross-ent!!! You can take the chav out of Coventry...
Howling ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 7
Looks like the play mat is still uninflated how long ago did she get it, Iโ€™m sure if she can go spin and all them classes at the gym she can blow out the other part of the play mat.

Reactions: 9
Gone to nosey.
Have to skip through all her talking in the car before group. The headband though, vile!

You know what, if she didn't give us a run down of her morning...I would be like good for you Nikki, showing us what most kitchens look like. Washing everywhere, things not put away, dishes still needing to be done.

Then she annoyed me again with her poking at the boys and her "taste the difference" croissants.

Reactions: 3
Does Fopp always take someone along to be her photographer?? Does she always need to have a pic of her smiling away at the camera and the boys looking into the distance? ๐Ÿ™„ she may as well just leave the boys out the pic and make it ALL about her!

Reactions: 11
Gone to nosey.
Have to skip through all her talking in the car before group. The headband though, vile!

You know what, if she didn't give us a run down of her morning...I would be like good for you Nikki, showing us what most kitchens look like. Washing everywhere, things not put away, dishes still needing to be done.

Then she annoyed me again with her poking at the boys and her "taste the difference" croissants.
...with cheese and jam or was it with โ€œTaste the Differenceโ€ cheese and jam ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ahh thanks for choosing my thread name guys ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ in classic fopp style sheโ€™s talking about the boys โ€˜oh lucky them having CROSSSSSSants (๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚) and me with boring old porridgeโ€™ well Nikki guess what if you actually loosened up for once in your boring life you could have a croissant too!! Annoys the hell out of me when people talk like that! You want the croissant then bloody eat it! No ones forcing porridge down your neck!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh gosh. Another awks pic with both boys. Why oh whyyyyyy are they lay on their backs in every pic or being supported if they can sit up?! You can see other babies in the background sitting up - doesnโ€™t she see other babies doing things and think - hmmmmm maybe I shouldnโ€™t lay them down all the damn time!
I am a mum of 2 (not twins do not a super mum) my little girl is 3 and my baby boy is 3 months so I know what babies should and shouldnโ€™t be doing... oh and Nicky darling I am back to my pre baby size at a size 8/10 and Iโ€™ve done that through slimming world too so if anyone thinks Iโ€™m jealous (a fopp fan reading perhaps) IM NOT ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Lawson in the bouncer chair AGAIN ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ he almost looks at the end of the story as though he's trying/wants to sit up. Let him be free FFS... ANNNDDDD she's sat there watching Kardashians while she feeds him ๐Ÿ™„ glad your priorities are in check hun ๐Ÿ˜’

Reactions: 14
Does Fopp always take someone along to be her photographer?? Does she always need to have a pic of her smiling away at the camera and the boys looking into the distance? ๐Ÿ™„ she may as well just leave the boys out the pic and make it ALL about her!
And you just manage to see her Gucci trainers !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.