Fopperholic #29 Be kind this, be kind that, unless you call me out for being a twat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flying to through these threads. she does look depressed in those pics but hard to feel sorry for her she brings it all on herself by being selfish

Reactions: 16
I've just had a little browse...allow me, if I may to summarise...

likes to come across as the girl next door that happened to get a bit of a following, went to her head, and now is a jumped up little witch who thinks her tit doesn't stink...

well let me tell you, floppycock, It does stink, and I can bleeping smell it from here....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Makes me laugh when she tries to do the no make up look, would she still do it without the #botox #filler #microbladedbrows #filters :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I've just had a little browse...allow me, if I may to summarise...

likes to come across as the girl next door that happened to get a bit of a following, went to her head, and now is a jumped up little witch who thinks her tit doesn't stink...

well let me tell you, floppycock, It does stink, and I can bleeping smell it from here....
Wow, you’re good! Got it in one!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So the alcohol thing, brummymummy and Rosie Ramsay have started a 4pm wine time thing. Well Rosie did, and twattymummy has jumped on it. Prikki is trying to jump in said bandwagon, but really not successful in doing so. She is desperate to be acknowledged by these sad women. A wine glass full of water and a cocktail in a can, at 9pm isn’t really on the same level. 😂😂
And the pictures with the boys, they are both glued to the TV with absolutely no warmth or interaction towards her. She has over filtered the picture, it’s all about “woe is me” yet again!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
can someone tell me what in the name of the queens cobwebbed minge a 21 buttons account is?

why would anyone want to dress the same as her? isn't one bleep in a tit frock already one too many?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
New thread title thanks to @RumNCoke sorry again had to edit it to make it fit!
Can't take credit for this thread title! 😅 Mine is the screenshot.

Anyway - she may not be ashamed that her 18 month old babies are glued to the TV but she should be. I remember when they were only newborns and I was just starting to think what a knob she is, she had "sensory" YouTube on and the two babies right underneath it. duck me. I've said it once and I'll say it again, she would have saved a lot of time and money if she just got one of those reborn dolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
@admin can you change the title to

Fopperholic #29 #bekind this, #bekind that, unless you call me out for being a twit!

I don’t know how I ended up copying the wrong one in!

Can't take credit for this thread title! 😅 Mine is the screenshot.

Anyway - she may not be ashamed that her 18 month old babies are glued to the TV but she should be. I remember when they were only newborns and I was just starting to think what a knob she is, she had "sensory" YouTube on and the two babies right underneath it. duck me. I've said it once and I'll say it again, she would have saved a lot of time and money if she just got one of those reborn dolls.
So sorry @RumNCoke I had copied that one thinking it had more likes before I saw yours actually had more. I thought I had changed it before creating the thread, I’ve asked admin to change it now 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well it jumped from 14 to 2 comments incredibly quickly so the delete and block fastest finger first has started.
Good job the boys have (limited 😂) YouTube to watch while she gets to work.

Reactions: 18
Another day, another woe bleeping me!!!! She is unreal, limited TV, it is always on.
How long before this gets a salty reply and deleted?
But she is a NEW MUM.....she doesn't know she is supposed to be doing this 🙄. Still happy to take the #Mummygoals accolade though.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
@admin can you change the title to

Fopperholic #29 #bekind this, #bekind that, unless you call me out for being a twit!

I don’t know how I ended up copying the wrong one in!

So sorry @RumNCoke I had copied that one thinking it had more likes before I saw yours actually had more. I thought I had changed it before creating the thread, I’ve asked admin to change it now 🙈
Thanks for changing it though... was making me twitchy 🙈🙈

Hope you’re ok ? X

Reactions: 8
Only see snippets of their day?
She is first on my stories every time I bloody open IG!
And every ‘snippet’ is the same, you controlling their play!

Reactions: 19
Just read the poor me post. She can duck right off. I'm sure people are commenting about the children having / playing with the toys but the sneaky witch completely skimmed over the main reason people are calling her out.

Just to clarify Nikki, as we know you read here, your followers are pissed off with you trying to encourage people to buy toys during this financially stressful time AND making money from people's swipe ups / aff links.

Stop using the children as a weapon against trolls. Stop making everything as a criticism of your parenting because it isn't. It's just your get out of jail free card when you get backed in a corner.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.