Fopperholic #29 Be kind this, be kind that, unless you call me out for being a twat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm definitely not Fopperholic 😂😂 Have been here since the whole MOD thing then followed the Pip Schofield goss.
Not sure what comment I "wowed" at and have no clue how to check but, I'm not her lol
I apologise. I just thought it peculiar that you've only posted the one message and only liked that particular message on the previous thread and then she went on one on her Insta. I know it would have been R and not G but just thought 'you' were trying to be sneaky in a sort of obvious way 🙈🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t believe she put that disclaimer!! She really can’t handle negative comments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t believe she put that disclaimer!! She really can’t handle negative comments
does she really think it will stop people? officer dibble has spoken.....do not attempt to leave any comments unless they're kissing her arse or fawning over her uhmazingness

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is it just me who gets super irritated how she over exaggerates the word official??... I want to slap her face when she does that 👊🏼👊🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 13
she's done herself no favours with this vlog, starting off being very salty basically telling people its ok for her to release the vlog and not to be mean to her, then the rest of it is her moaning about Immigration queue/Disney/food at disney/the house/the situ/the fact people got home before her who were due home after her/the queuing she had to do/her lack of sleep in the hyatt and then loads of tit camera work and ear ache inducing music as always but don't worry folks all is well because the boys instantly went right into a US time routine.......of course ;)
I’m sorry but......she came home EARLY it should have been 2 days but ended up being 1. She came home before people that were due to fly before her! She needs a serious smack around her Botox lips!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yep feel the same here as I’ve previously mentioned. Lockdown hasn’t changed much for me, just no baby group (once a week anyway not 15 a week like Fopps). Just felt so fearful everyday that my husband was still having to go to work while I’m high risk but he’s just been furloughed today until the end of May. I could cry with relief. In fact I probably will. I won’t actually relax for 14 days of us all being at home though. Especially as I’ve got a wheezy chest 😬

I notice on her latest YouTube reply she said she’s ‘staying home as much as possible’ translated as she has definitely been going out and not just for her daily exercise. Honestly it’s people like her that are killing others. The virus doesn’t spread itself, people do!
the teething anklets that they wear like Prison Tags clearly don't work if she HAS to order Ambasol on line.....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She sounds so unprofessional at the start of that video. Honestly that’s not how to attract brands by throwing a hissy fit about people giving you feedback. Because that’s what many of the ‘negative’ comments are, feedback. But she just can’t handle it because it isn’t blowing smoke up her arse.

She also says something along the lines of people with anxiety look for the dark side of things unlike her Mrs Positive Pants. She clearly has the intelligence of a bleeping ant. People told her before it was insensitive to say that she avoided the baby blues because she was grateful. Now she’s saying people who were trying to warn her about the situation were basically just being negative. Like I simply cannot deal with her stupidity and ignorance! Even the most calm and collected people I know are scared right now. And those who already deal with anxiety are living absolute hell right now. But she makes out like it’s a choice. She’s a nasty nasty cow who needs to just shut the duck up and stay at home.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Skipped thru the vlog, pile of tit. I can't believe she made curry for everyone and had a subway salad one day 😂 duck off you're on holiday!! Adament her dad makes his own choices to go out and she goes on about getting stuff from the shop when she's back as there's no official word not to.. What an idiot

Reactions: 21
A disclaimer - if you're going to be mean to her then don't watch !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

PS - it's 43 minutes long !!

She made syn free curry for them :sick:

and the irony that they have a shopping trolley with corona beer in there ! :rolleyes:

I'm skimming this VERY fast !
thanks for taking one for us.....just "hilights " please! I refuse to watch her private family holiday vlog!

Reactions: 10
So Chris wanted to look for alternate flights early on and she disagreed.
What an idiot she is. I hope he's fuming with her

Reactions: 31
I only watched the warning and I'm fuming. Dont think it helps that we are now having to self isolate for 14 days as my husband was in contact with someone who tested positive for Covid-19 through his job as a key worker, but how dare she talk like she is doing everyone a public service??? Oh please foppy...tell me how watching you and your disinterested kids wander around Florida will make my current situation any better???

Reactions: 23
Hi guys I'm a long time lurker only comment on here now and again but read daily but omg she is such a liar I used to like her but she lies so so much now. I actually voted on the poll and the Florida blog had the lowest votes. So no it wasnt the top voted she was just itching to get it seem

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Hi guys I'm a long time lurker only comment on here now and again but read daily but omg she is such a liar I used to like her but she lies so so much now. I actually voted on the poll and the Florida blog had the lowest votes. So no it wasnt the top voted she was just itching to get it seem
Doesn't surprise me one bit she's a right witch. I have no idea why she has so many followers.

Reactions: 14
Shivers, this will pass lovely. Albeit not for a while. Enjoy the precious time at home together. You are absolutely right, the virus doesn't spread itself. We are lucky to have our Tattle threads to get a bit of frustration out on.

I spoke to my elderly Grandmother who is 89 today. I had planned so many lovely things to do to celebrate her birthday but alas it's not to be. She might not be here for her next birthday and I'm so gutted. Just to make you laugh, she lives in sheltered accommodation and has told me that the Manager there has been "locked up". God bless her. We will all get through it and I expect we will be all the better for it. X

As you were Tattlers 😁
I know exactly how you feel. My grandmother in law was 95 last week and it broke my heart that we couldn’t celebrate with her. Fortunately my husband took her card and presents round when he took her some groceries (he dropped them on the doorstep, waved and left) and we rang her on her birthday too.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Skipped thru the vlog, pile of tit. I can't believe she made curry for everyone and had a subway salad one day 😂 duck off you're on holiday!! Adament her dad makes his own choices to go out and she goes on about getting stuff from the shop when she's back as there's no official word not to.. What an idiot
Don't hate on me ya'll but I didn't follow her before the twins so had never seen the birth vlog... skimmed through that too today.... OMFG.... !!

1. Why would you vlog on the way to hospital done up like a dog's dinner !

2. How does she know they were the worst contractions ever she'd never been in labour before !

3. She actually had a subway salad and dry jacket potato when in labour !

4. Her make up is horrendous.... thick lip liner and spider lashes is not a good look !

5. She sounds common as muck... she is so... so... so... common and chavvy....

She's a car crash you can't stop watching though 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
God this woman is an idiot! She keeps saying 'there was no official advice not to travel' no there wasn't an official guideline Nikki but a sensible adult would have realised what was going on. By the time she flew to Florida Italy were already in lockdown so it wasn't exactly hard to predict what may happen to the rest of the world. My parents were due to fly to Florida around the same time and made the decision about a week prior not to go and cancelled their trip, they lost all of the money (they were due to stay in a Disney hotel so had paid a lot more than Nikki would have) yet still realised what was coming and knew there would be issues with flights etc. She really is a bleeping idiot and I still cannot believe she put herself and her family in such danger.
She’s such an arrogant witch 🤷‍♀️ Likes on the Gram and Views on You Tube were all she was thinking about whilst putting her entire Family at risk.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.