Fopperholic #28 Carries on with her ‘very important job’, Stay home and parent you knob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah look guys, she has decided to treat us all to a full front island picture, just to cheer us all up 😂😂😂
And why does she go on about how small her lounge is? You have a dining table you never use, a whopping tv in said room. Push it to one side and work out in there?!
And, no, you haven’t missed anything. You are allowed out once a day to exercise. Even princess Prikki isn’t entitled to anymore than that.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm sorry but that "island" is hilarious!!! It's not big enough to be an island, it's just an extra cupboard 😂 it looks so random! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Photograph of the island on extra wide zoom to make it look more like an actual ahhmazing Island opposed to a random cupboard left behind by the builders.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ah look guys, she has decided to treat us all to a full front island picture, just to cheer us all up 😂😂😂
And why does she go on about how small her lounge is? You have a dining table you never use, a whopping tv in said room. Push it to one side and work out in there?!
And, no, you haven’t missed anything. You are allowed out once a day to exercise. Even princess Prikki isn’t entitled to anymore than that.
It’s literally a cupboard 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
A few people have mentioned Fopperbollocks red sore looking eyes and it maybe has something to do with the LiLash she uses to grow her lashes🥺
She has openly said many times that she actually uses LiBrow on her lashes which is to grow the eyebrows, something to do with the applicator being bigger.
Also bare in mind that this company has #gifted her this product too !!!😮
View attachment 100019
I use this (where I’m supposed to) and even emailed lilash to say she was promoting mis-use. They didn’t bother to respond so I didn’t bother to buy their product again 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 18
And the cupboards are on the wonk 😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry I don’t care what bullshit she comes up with that people ‘asked’ for this or that she needs to keep earning, this is absolutely disgusting. A YouTube video using isolation as an eye catching heading. bleeping hell.
What can she say though. If you can’t get your Fage yoghurt what you going to do?! I knew that video was coming. Surely if you want to stay healthy it’s a case of do what exercise is available to you and just eat sensibly! You might not be able to get your crustless loaves but you don’t need four slices of white toast and jam got breakfast (yes that was me... just had a baby and bf though so that’s my excuse 😂)

Reactions: 12
Just caught up on the thread. So she’s been in isolation for 6 days and has already made 2 videos about it! Probably to make up for the fact she couldn’t do a holiday vlog or two like she planned.
Also why don’t they move the coffee table in the lounge so that they have more room for the boys to play?

Reactions: 17
So annoying how she uses ‘be kind’ as her get out clause for everything. It’s almost like she is trying to project shame onto people like Hev who have made quite valid points, by relating them back to the death of Caroline Flack. So messed up!

I wonder if other YouTube/Instagrammers get so many negative comments?! Surely she must wonder, or maybe she is too self absorbed to care!
That's why I'm done with her. I've given her chance after chance to see reason, but all she ever does is play the victim card and uses 'be kind ' to excuse her appalling shoddy attitude. Ive been subtle and ive been blunt but shes never going to change. She ought to try being kind and stop being so horrible and selfish. Like I said, I'm DONE.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Fopperholic - you are a twit!!! Poor you being at home with twins (as if we didn't already f*****g know) If you want a medal for that then you can F*** off! I’m at home with a baby as are plenty of other people so shut you mutton dressed as lamb mouth and get on with it like everyone else. Your need for the last 2 vlogs are is ridiculous and your vlogs were tit!!
get over yourself and your need for attention!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That bleeping "island" again 🙈😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Shes a twit dunno about island (extra cupboards in a random place) but she needs left one. Never to be seen again 😂

Reactions: 7
It’s a cupboard 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think the island/special cupboard will look even more odd when the extension is finished due to the other cupboard/oven coming into the middle! Possibly with bifold doors inside too?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.