Fopperholic #28 Carries on with her ‘very important job’, Stay home and parent you knob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just received an email from River Island....I'm guessing it's the first of many to start coming out...
They are closing their distribution centres so any orders placed from today could take weeks or months to arrive. No more swipes ups soon for poor Foppsie 😘 she is probably wishing she had got a refund and cancelled Florida now! Hope there is enough is your bottomless savings account to pay for the extension 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just received an email from River Island....I'm guessing it's the first of many to start coming out...
They are closing their distribution centres so any orders placed from today could take weeks or months to arrive. No more swipes ups soon for poor Foppsie 😘 she is probably wishing she had got a refund and cancelled Florida now! Hope there is enough is your bottomless savings account to pay for the extension 🤷‍♀️
I was about to say the same - we may see Fopps shock horror wear something twice now 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nope, non of us knew it was GOING to happen Nicola, but are all aware that it IS happening now. So we adapt and change to allow for that.
This!!!

Two weeks ago: business as usual in my fairly corporate job
Last week: extreme uncertainty
This week: notified unpaid leave, company in extreme financial difficulty going forwards
Today: sat in Tesco car park catching up on this thread before I go in for an interview for a temporary position

all the while I’ve got the first line of Fresh Prince stuck in my head ‘weeeeelllllll this is a story all about how my life got flip turned upside down!!!’ 🙃😂

Anyway, she is such a waste of space and I feel like she’s weeks behind the rest of us after her ill advised disaster of a holiday and everything she says is just pointless I feel like commenting ‘WE KNOW!!!!!’

She just doesn’t understand the severity of the situation whatsoever! My heart goes out to everyone on the front line in the NHS saving peoples lives and those fighting for theirs 😢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
What's bothering me, she happily had 3 rounds of IVF on the NHS to give her them beautiful boys, shes now whining and all woe is me now shes having to stay at home with them, yet she cant even spare a few hours to volunteer for the NHS when they need it most. I despise this woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Exactly this! Just because her followers say to do something, she does it?
What about her own morals?
She’s pissed me off something special today with the tit show of a vlog that went live!!!!
She’s replying to the comments with ‘my followers said carry on’ bullshit...but how many people actually responded to her poll? What is that as a % of her following? Can guarantee that there was minimal engagement in her so called market research. And like it’s said in the quoted comment, what about her own morals? She says she feels uneasy about it, so why actually do it and post all the aff links if you really feel this way? Would she jump off a bridge if she got enough votes from her sheep telling her to do so???! She’s so dumb its unbelievable! All about the £££ is this one

Reactions: 20
Something tells me the pot of gold was non existent
I really think that the more people show off their material stuff, the less they have. Anyone can go & get a mummy wagon on finance, whack a holiday on their credit card & Klarna the tit out of the internet, then post it for their sheep to coo over. I doubt anyone who actually came from money would behave in such a way.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I really think that the more people show off their material stuff, the less they have. Anyone can go & get a mummy wagon on finance, whack a holiday on their credit card & Klarna the tit out of the internet, then post it for their sheep to coo over. I doubt anyone who actually came from money would behave in such a way.
This has always been the case with people I know, right from school.

Reactions: 15
This!!!

Two weeks ago: business as usual in my fairly corporate job
Last week: extreme uncertainty
This week: notified unpaid leave, company in extreme financial difficulty going forwards
Today: sat in Tesco car park catching up on this thread before I go in for an interview for a temporary position

all the while I’ve got the first line of Fresh Prince stuck in my head ‘weeeeelllllll this is a story all about how my life got flip turned upside down!!!’ 🙃😂

Anyway, she is such a waste of space and I feel like she’s weeks behind the rest of us after her ill advised disaster of a holiday and everything she says is just pointless I feel like commenting ‘WE KNOW!!!!!’

She just doesn’t understand the severity of the situation whatsoever! My heart goes out to everyone on the front line in the NHS saving peoples lives and those fighting for theirs 😢
Hope the interview went well!

She really is living in her own little bubble! She only cares about herself and anything that directly affects her.

Reactions: 17
My god ! Her latest video ... her lips !!! They’re massive ! Has she ever said she gets them done?

Reactions: 11
Shes actually falling apart this week isn't she

Also noticed that not many people have looked at the latest pile of s**te video

Reactions: 18
If I fed my husband a slimming world ready meal he would throw it back at me! He would rather eat the dogs dinner than that tit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In a world of Nikki's, be a Chelsea!

That's my very early new thread suggestion ha 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Maybe The Sun or The Mirror ( can't quite remember which it was ) will be in contact for an update from Budget Mum and how she is surviving the CV :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve had a thought. What she should really do if she wants so see some kindness, women building each other up, people giving each other good solid grounded advice? Join tattle!! This place at the moment is one of only a few things to smile about with all that’s going on! I’m reading about key workers pushing themselves to their absolute limits, I’m reading heart wrenching messages of support to each other. To me this place is where there’s a lot of positives at the moment. Prikki doesn’t know what she’s missing! Come on over fopps we really are all very lovely......apart from the fact we can all see through the bullshit of influencers like yourself! There’s far less negative comments on here than on her YouTube!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
In a world of Nikki's, be a Chelsea!

That's my very early new thread suggestion ha 🤣🤣🤣
and a Heather !!

I notice she's removed a whole load of comments from Lucy Davies.... who was another one talking sense ! Fopps told her to be kind to her ! FFS

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.