Fopperholic #28 Carries on with her ‘very important job’, Stay home and parent you knob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor foppsy, it must be so hard having to parent 2 boys who barely move and are constantly glued to the screen that she uses to distract them so she can constantly be online. We should do a collection for her in her time of need 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think I'm even bored of even hating her now. She's so bleeping mind numbingly boring and dumb.

Not even worth a piss take for me anymore.

Reactions: 38
She is so irrelevant as is her content. It’s getting to the point I cringe when she posts.

Reactions: 16
I can’t wait to see her Botox and Filler wear off. Hello Nikki lets see your lips deflate quicker than a burst balloon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Guys if you wants to know where she gets stuff from just use the swipe up then delete from your cookies = she gets £0 LOOOL

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t wait to tune into her new video in the morning. Watching the boys squeezed into the hallway sat in their tuff tray with 3 cornflakes between them for messy play. (2 for faveson obviously)

• Haha
She has plenty of time for monitoring her Instagram comments 24/7. Two kids doesn’t hold her back from that ...

Reactions: 16
My phone freezes when I try upload a screenshot but hev wrote on Chelseas profile a lovely comment but slyly aiming towards a certain someone, it basically says she loves seeing her happy family and she never moans about having to stay in with them, truuuuu though

Fopps is ridiculous I'm self isolating but I'm going out for social distancing as per guidelines, nah mate you are either one or the other, potential infection people as she goes aslong having just come back from abroad

If I wrote a beggy post on the gram about crying and my mum wrote sorry to hear you had a meltdown and she didn't ring me instead id feel so unloved and more melty down 😂

Stay in Fopps until your isolation period is over then you can social distance, read the guidelines properly

So fed up of being scared to go to work whilst these idiots can't even stay at home.. Fuming

Reactions: 26
My phone freezes when I try upload a screenshot but hev wrote on Chelseas profile a lovely comment but slyly aiming towards a certain someone, it basically says she loves seeing her happy family and she never moans about having to stay in with them, truuuuu though

Fopps is ridiculous I'm self isolating but I'm going out for social distancing as per guidelines, nah mate you are either one or the other, potential infection people as she goes aslong having just come back from abroad

If I wrote a beggy post on the gram about crying and my mum wrote sorry to hear you had a meltdown and she didn't ring me instead id feel so unloved and more melty down 😂

Stay in Fopps until your isolation period is over then you can social distance, read the guidelines properly

So fed up of being scared to go to work whilst these idiots can't even stay at home.. Fuming

This one ? Chelsea obvs puts lots of thought and effort into each day.... 💙💙

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She's gonna milk this pandemic for all it's worth 🤨
Omg agreed. She’s been home 5 bastard minutes and she’s already talking about dieting in isolation (called it), doing swipe ups for toys and pretending she knows how to do YouTube videos. Absolute cringe bag.

Why is she parading herself about as though she’s bleeping mother Teresa with all the tips and that? duck off and just enjoy being in your perfectly decent house, with your longed for TWO BABIES, your big titty husband and your tonne of materialistic tit. UGH. INFURIATING.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Not really sure I would be that interested in watching a YouTube video of what Nikki eats in a day. Taking into consideration she constantly fails with her SW diet despite being the SW Queen and also remembering that she heavily filters her photos to make herself look thin I think I'll give it a miss.

On the topic of self isolation a few pages back... The NHS and gov website say when you have symptoms or someone in your house does, you need to stay in the house except you are allowed out to exercise. I was surprised as I assumed you literally had to stay in! You're only not allowed out to the shops.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
All these swipe ups when delivery/postal workers are still at risk! Extra toys and clothes are not essential Fopps!! Think about someone other than yourself for a change 😡
Screenshot_20200326-073750_Facebook.jpg

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.