Fopperholic #28 Carries on with her ‘very important job’, Stay home and parent you knob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@my_escape_from_the_ads couldn't quote your national trust post from the last thread. Came on to say about them being closed now- wonder if she will share that post?! Since she shared a post yesterday about them being open to say it was good advice as they had closed the buildings but kept the outdoor areas open....but then everybody wanted to visit in the sunshine so there was far too many people and wouldn't be surprised if that's where she went while she was offline 😡 she's such a selfish hole.
Screenshot_20200322-072925_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200322-072913_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 13
Morning everyone we’re sailing through these threads arnt we Fopps Beggy Lamb Grinch and Brummy what’s her face I could chuck in a sack with a few bricks in the bottom and chuck of Humber Bridge

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I had a very very tearful afternoon yesterday because of the current situation, family separated by 10,000 miles, family funeral on hold, worried about health of everyone /work/whether I will have a roof over my head etc and mum working on CV ward nightshifts with 2 hours sleep a night . Real world problems that Fopps doesn't give a tit about. But then in the evening a chat with a friend bought news to distract me a little.

Okay so... I'm not sure if this is the right time but I have to share with you what I found out and the info had came from a SW Consultant up the road from Fopps. Hopefully it brings you all a little smile like it did me.

SHE WAS SACKED FROM SW... I BLOODY KNEW IT!!!

So because she thinks she is such a fabulous YouTuber /influencer she was advertising other products and this was clearly written in her contract that she can't do this. She was warned 5 times and she didn't stop because she thought she was soooooo important and it came back to bite her on her crappy turkey mince tex mex arse.

duck you Fopps knew we would find out the truth.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
She must have been out otherwise we would have got hundred of videos of her screeching and poking the boys.

I had a very very tearful afternoon yesterday because of the current situation, family separated by 10,000 miles, family funeral on hold, worried about health of everyone /work/whether I will have a roof over my head etc and mum working on CV ward nightshirts with 2 hours sleep a night . Real world problems that Fopps doesn't give a tit about. But then in the evening a chat with a friend bought news to distract me a little.

Okay so... I'm not sure if this is the right time but I have to share with you what I found out and the info had came from a SW Consultant up the road from Fopps. Hopefully it brings you all a little smile like it did me.

So because she thinks she is such a fabulous YouTuber /influencer she was advertising other products and this was clearly written in her contract that she can't do this. She was warned 5 times and she didn't stop because she thought she was soooooo important and it came back to bite her on her crappy turkey mince tex mex arse.

Sorry to hear you are having a tough time 😔 ..can’t believe she was sacked yet continues to use SW as her main selling point - she is shameless!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I had a very very tearful afternoon yesterday because of the current situation, family separated by 10,000 miles, family funeral on hold, worried about health of everyone /work/whether I will have a roof over my head etc and mum working on CV ward nightshirts with 2 hours sleep a night . Real world problems that Fopps doesn't give a tit about. But then in the evening a chat with a friend bought news to distract me a little.

OMG WE ALL KNEW IT. You’ve have made my day!!!! Why why why would anyone give up a £7000pm job?? So she lied and said it was to spend time with her sons. I’m actually disgusted beyond belief.
P.s sorry to hear how upset you’ve been 😞❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
OMG WE ALL KNEW IT. You have made my day!!!! Why why why would anyone give up a £7000pm job . So she lied and said it was to spend time with her sons. I’m actually disgusted beyond belief.
Yup and proved it by not spending time with them!

Thanks for your kind message.x

• Heart
Reactions: 25
OMG WE ALL KNEW IT. You’ve have made my day!!!! Why why why would anyone give up a £7000pm job?? So she lied and said it was to spend time with her sons. I’m actually disgusted beyond belief.
P.s sorry to hear how upset you’ve been 😞❤
Omg yes it all makes sense! She never wanted to spend more time with them and it shows!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Things didn't add up did they!! She kept changing her story a bit with time with my precious boys / now wants to put them in nursery malarkey.

I think its really clear to see that Fopps doesn't like being told what to do. She won't listen to anyone unless you are agreeing with her.

Yup and proved it by not spending time with them!
I can’t believe she did a big long video actually crying and bullshitting about her decision to leave sw and made out it was to be with the boys more. Like you say She’s never with them. Oh it’s unreal this😖 we all knew she was a fake and a liar.

• Heart

WOW! Is all I have to say!

I’m really sorry for your tough time with work and hope your family are okay especially your mum. I can relate, my family are 6000 miles away and feel further away than ever because I’m not sure when I will next get to see them, whereas it’s just usually a case of finding some cheap flights and having it to look forward to.

My boyfriend has been laid off until further notice and I have been told by the company I work for they can pay us this month but doubt the business will survive going forwards so looking very likely I’m going to be out of a job, already looking for work and worried about paying the bills.

Meanwhile Fopperbollox just carries on thinking it’s all about her!! I usually go on her page for a laugh but at the moment she is making me want to throw my phone at the wall when I do!! ARGHHH!

The SW thing really cheered me up 🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.