Fopperholic #28 Carries on with her ‘very important job’, Stay home and parent you knob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few people have mentioned Fopperbollocks red sore looking eyes and it maybe has something to do with the LiLash she uses to grow her lashes🥺
She has openly said many times that she actually uses LiBrow on her lashes which is to grow the eyebrows, something to do with the applicator being bigger.
Also bare in mind that this company has #gifted her this product too !!!😮
ABM_1585239895.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Why does she repost tagged pics but not respond with what she's doing?

Love her latest story with the boys names cropped out but u can tell they're wrong because the y on grayson is still on show above Lawson

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Love her latest story with the boys names cropped out but u can tell they're wrong because the y on grayson is still on show above Lawson
she put the wrong name above her own sons?!?!

Yea but are these influencers declaring most of their earnings? If they haven’t been then they’ve shot themselves in the foot because 80% of £0 is £0 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

The Y is from Ryan, I'm that bleeping bored I scrolled back and the surnames are at different levels so you can't see the second Ryan Y - not to defend her cause I'm pretty sure I read on here she changed their names round after she'd announced 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Wow you lot have been busy 😂😂 I commented on her you tube video about not ordering unnecessary items, as it put post and delivery people at risk. Along with the people that have to pack and sort. Guess what, it’s gone. Wasn’t rude to her, didn’t even mention her. That’s how much Prikki cares about others.....

• Angry
Reactions: 28
I think it's meant to be given in June. My hubby is self employed and we depend on what he does as a family. We're going to be up tit stream because of his being at home due to COVID 19 shut down.
He used to play golf a lot at the Warwickshire and he's stopped that prior to the virus. We've even cancelled our National Trust membership before then too. Things were slow before the virus and all of this is just going to make things 10 times worse. People have real world problems and these influencers are acting like life is always so perfect and wonderful. I don't follow her anymore but I do have a look when it kicks off on here. It's terrible to wish ill on others but my God...

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Irritating thing is, if she has been declaring properly on her self assessment she’ll probably rake it in as it’s done on an average per month from your last 3yrs of self assessment. Wonder if that £7K a month was truthful - it’ll certainly bring her average up.

Makes me mad. She literally begs for a living and is likely to be able to claim thousands from the government too during this crisis.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Irritating thing is, if she has been declaring properly on her self assessment she’ll probably rake it in as it’s done on an average per month from your last 3yrs of self assessment. Wonder if that £7K a month was truthful - it’ll certainly bring her average up.

Makes me mad. She literally begs for a living and is likely to be able to claim thousands from the government too during this crisis.
She is still working as of this morning so I can’t see how she’d qualify

Reactions: 15
I can’t believe she’s said we shouldn’t belittle each other’s feelings when she once said she doesn’t get depressed because she’s such a positive person and that she’s never been bullied because ‘she’s not the kind of person who would allow herself to be bullied’.

basically Fopps what you’re saying is you can belittle others but no one else can question you?
🤔🤔🤔 Don't judge others she say???

If my memory serves me right it wasn't that long ago that she was given suggestions to go to some playgroups and made some comments about its not being her thing ie mixing with people she feels are beneath her!

Funny how so many of her posts and comments over the last 18 months will completely go against her now. GOOD!

This could not have happened to a more deserving person.

Reactions: 22
Long post alert!

She’s really annoyed me, well more than usual, today. She’s a first time mum yes, but they are 18 months old now!! Essentially one of the main points we’ve discussed on here for the past year is how little time she has spent looking after them on her own and having so much time away from them. I have no doubt she is finding it hard but that’s because of how she’s parented until now.

I’m on day 15 of self isolation as I’m on the vulnerable/at risk list. I have an 8 month old and I’m a first time mum too. I’ll be honest, it’s not been that much different for me. I’ve never had any support or help with her at all except for when my husband gets home from work and that’s not for long in the evening. I’ve spent most of the winter months inside with her as the weather was so crap and couldn’t afford baby groups etc and was looking forward to getting out a bit more with her in the better weather. I’m gutted this is how I’ll spend the last bit of my maternity but it has to be done. My point is that while self isolation is difficult and worrying, that’s not been because I suddenly have to spend time entertaining my child.

What is also tit is that my maternity pay has now ended and I was due to go back to work where? A supermarket. During all this & when I’m on the at risk list? No chance. So I’ll have no income until at least July when my maternity leave ends and I HAVE to go back. I’m praying this will all have calmed down by then. Meanwhile my husband still has to work as a key worker and won’t get paid if he has to self isolate so we are terrified of any of us getting it. I’ve cried every day and I’m terrified if I get it I won’t survive. I’ve even spoken to my husband about what I’d like for our little girl as she grows up if I don’t make it. I’m only 30 and I’m petrified of not seeing her grow up.

I know I have it better than some and that some have better than me. So yes she can feel however she wants and no one can tell her she should feel otherwise. The difference is Nicola, you’re ‘vlogging’ it and posting it online for all your sheep to rub your ego and make you feel better, all while you add affiliate links and ads to line your pockets without any thought of the consequences (like encouraging non essential spending etc). You’ve swanned about spending money like mad, getting extensions (both house & hair), designer clothes, Costa, baby groups, Florida, little island off Portugal and so on for months now. Maybe you should have kept more of your savings, which you were more fortunate than most to have, for an actual rainy day like this. Especially considering you’re both self employed. But you’ll never listen and you’ll never learn. Even a pandemic seemingly can’t make you see how wrong you can be.
Sorry Shivers. 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So annoying how she uses ‘be kind’ as her get out clause for everything. It’s almost like she is trying to project shame onto people like Hev who have made quite valid points, by relating them back to the death of Caroline Flack. So messed up!

I wonder if other YouTube/Instagrammers get so many negative comments?! Surely she must wonder, or maybe she is too self absorbed to care!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.