Fopperholic #28 Carries on with her ‘very important job’, Stay home and parent you knob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a first class twit
Who is Green? Is that somebody I’ve missed. I can only cope with a couple of influencers to be honest I like to save the rest of my instagram friends for my friends.... people who don’t try to sell me stuff every other post and don’t shout at me if they don’t like my comment... well they might but they don’t block me if I tell them to self isolate

Reactions: 5
Can someone do a new thread... I'm tit at it but get very anxty when it goes b over 50 pages ☺☺

Otherson glued to the telly and looks bored shitless and actually quite unwell... pale... listless ... she needs to wrap them up and get them outside in the fresh air ... builder has made it safe....

She is so going for a MASSIVE sympathy vote 🙄🙄🙄

I've had loads of cuddles this week from my 18 and 20 year old kids... didn't feel need to post online about it..... plus we have them every week bit just because we are on lock down....

Everything Nicola does is contrived she's not one bit kind she's a mean spiteful entitled brat ....

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.